Windows 10: datecreated: does not present calendar widget in file explorer search box

Discus and support datecreated: does not present calendar widget in file explorer search box in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; datecreated: does not present the calendar widget in the file explorer search box. I'm not sure when it disappeared but I think it was still working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stephen_Ford, Feb 13, 2020.

1. datecreated: does not present calendar widget in file explorer search box

datecreated: does not present the calendar widget in the file explorer search box.

I'm not sure when it disappeared but I think it was still working in mid-2019.

I've tried-

>sfc /scannow

>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    >DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

:)

Stephen_Ford, Feb 13, 2020

2. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Calendar widget not visible when searching for a date

When I open a Windows Explorer and use the search box in the top-right corner to make a search for a date, I don't see anymore the calendar widget appearing below the search box to select a range of dates. In the past it was working.

I use Windows 10 1909 (18363.535) 64-bit, French.

JoëlBissonnette, Feb 13, 2020
  4. LTSL Win User

datecreated: does not present calendar widget in file explorer search box

How do I search files in Windows 10 with a specific date range

in the little search box in File Explorer (top right hand corner) type

datecreated:

Thema:

datecreated: does not present calendar widget in file explorer search box

1. datecreated: does not present calendar widget in file explorer search box - Similar Threads - datecreated does present

2. Windows 10 search box does not display File Explorer

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search box does not display File Explorer: When I search for "File Explorer" in the search bar on my Windows 10 device the one in the bottom left corner, File Explorer does not show up. The best match feature shows me "File Explorer Options" in the Control Panel, rather than the File Explorer app. Yes, I know I can...
  3. Windows 10 search box does not display File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 search box does not display File Explorer: When I search for "File Explorer" in the search bar on my Windows 10 device the one in the bottom left corner, File Explorer does not show up. The best match feature shows me "File Explorer Options" in the Control Panel, rather than the File Explorer app. Yes, I know I can...
  4. Windows 10 search box does not display File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does

in Cortana
    Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does: What the title says. I've checked the 'index properties and file contents' box in the advanced options for indexing. I have rebuilt my index at least 2 times. I thought that my indexing was not working - but it does. I know this because I can search for file contents through...
  6. Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does: What the title says. I've checked the 'index properties and file contents' box in the advanced options for indexing. I have rebuilt my index at least 2 times. I thought that my indexing was not working - but it does. I know this because I can search for file contents through...
  7. Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does

8. File Explorer search box not accessible

File Explorer search box not accessible: I've recently installed Windows 11, and I have an issue with the search function of the File Explorer: I can't put my cursor in the Search field if I launch the File Explorer through the default 'File Explorer' shortcut.I found the following workaround: I open the 'old'...
  9. File Explorer search box

in Cortana
    File Explorer search box: When I start to type into the 'search' box on File Explorer on the right side of the address bar, if I type at normal speed the first one or two characters do not appear or are overwritten as I type. I have File Explorer set to automatically start in the 'search' box. To...
  10. File Explorer Search box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Search box: When I start to type into the 'search' box on File Explorer on the right side of the address bar, if I type at normal speed the first one or two characters do not appear or are overwitten as I type. I have File Explorer set to automatically start in the 'search' box. To...