Windows 10: Dates and Times in Windows 10

Discus and support Dates and Times in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Firstly thanks in advance of any support, this is my first ever post. When trying to organise holiday photos, I see that any mp4 videos have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anthony Stress Head, May 23, 2019.

1. Dates and Times in Windows 10

Firstly thanks in advance of any support, this is my first ever post.

When trying to organise holiday photos, I see that any mp4 videos have an incorrect time in the 'Date' column. See Below

Dates and Times in Windows 10 17644ed2-6a46-40d9-a166-d793fdf7137b?upload=true.jpg

I still have my windows 7 machine and these all come out fine on there. No matter what I do, I cannot change this time to the correct time and searching the internet for days has given no conclusive solution.

The files are from a Nikon D5300 DSLR and where taken overseas so in a different time zone.

All the 'Date created' are correct.

I have tried Photo Gallery (This works on a windows 7 machine) both importing from the older machine and loading Photo gallery onto the new machine.

I use Richcopy to transfer files.

programs like Bulk File Changer don't touch this field.

Can someone help me fix this please?

:)

Anthony Stress Head, May 23, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 23, 2019
  3. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 23, 2019
  4. Dates and Times in Windows 10

Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Dates and Times in Windows 10

1. Dates and Times in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dates Times

2. Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please: How to configure CMOS Date/Time on bios 1401 version.It's an asus motherboard M5A 78L-MLX3...It's very busy to make this could you help me I don't understand want's happened.I've got no entry on bios cmos for configure it....
  3. Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please: How to configure CMOS Date/Time on bios 1401 version.It's an asus motherboard M5A 78L-MLX3...It's very busy to make this could you help me I don't understand want's happened.I've got no entry on bios cmos for configure it....
  4. Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen shows wrong date and time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Screen shows wrong date and time: I am facing a problem after turning on my Lenovo ThinkPad L430 supplied by the school. I noticed is that on the lock screen, the date shows Thursday, May 2, but the time shows 1:13. How to fix the date and time on a Lenovo ThinkPad L430 supplied by the school?...
  6. Windows 10 Lock Screen shows wrong date and time

Windows 10 Lock Screen shows wrong date and time: I am facing a problem after turning on my Lenovo ThinkPad L430 supplied by the school. I noticed is that on the lock screen, the date shows Thursday, May 2, but the time shows 1:13. How to fix the date and time on a Lenovo ThinkPad L430 supplied by the school?...
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen shows wrong date and time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock Screen shows wrong date and time: I am facing a problem after turning on my Lenovo ThinkPad L430 supplied by the school. I noticed is that on the lock screen, it shows Thursday, May 2, but the time is showing 1:13.How to fix the date and time on a Lenovo ThinkPad L430 supplied by the school?...
  8. Time and date not correct after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and date not correct after latest update: So I updated to the lastest update this week. But now my time and date is showing not correct any more, treid to manually set it correctly. But everytime I restart my pc it gets back at the incorrect time and date, how to fix?...
  9. Time and date not correct after latest update

Time and date not correct after latest update: So I updated to the lastest update this week. But now my time and date is showing not correct any more, treid to manually set it correctly. But everytime I restart my pc it gets back at the incorrect time and date, how to fix?...
  10. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867