Windows 10: Dates on e-mails

Discus and support Dates on e-mails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my e-mails show dates in the future such as December 26, 2036 how can this be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenabr, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Kenabr Win User

Dates on e-mails

my e-mails show dates in the future such as December 26, 2036 how can this be

:)

Kenabr, Apr 10, 2019

2. Unable to open the e-mails in Mail app.

Hi Ali,

As an initial step, I suggest you to check for any pending updates in Windows. Follow the below steps;

• Press Windows key+ I to open the
      Settings.

• Click on Update & security, then click on
      Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

if the issue still persist, please refer to the below article and check the troubleshooting steps provided under
    You see a different error code or your problem isn't listed here.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10hope
    you can open the e-mails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Apr 10, 2019
  3. listing of e-mail

My e-mail is listed in alphabetical order--how do I get it back to listing by date?

Playtime75, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Dates on e-mails

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Dates on e-mails

1. Dates on e-mails - Similar Threads - Dates mails

2. Works 9 Date formatting in Mail Merge doc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Works 9 Date formatting in Mail Merge doc: A Date field in the database is formatted as "Month". When I select Print Preview it co,es out "XX/XX/XXXX. Chuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-9-date-formatting-in-mail-merge-doc/c7217387-b3bf-4970-a351-26e6bb67bd9b"
  3. Mail Merge Date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail Merge Date: In the database I have one "Date" field formatted "Month". When I print preview it comes out MM/DD/YYYY. Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-merge-date/1cd5bc01-d684-4c31-bb69-8518bc9f4b4a"
  4. Account settings are out-of-date in mail or calendar for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account settings are out-of-date in mail or calendar for Windows 10: Account settings are out-of-date in mail or calendar for Windows 10. Password is correct. How can this problem be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-settings-are-out-of-date-in-mail-or/e8832ec4-61e5-4ac1-aaaa-c8a7693f8245
  5. Windows 10 Mail incorrect date.

Windows 10 Mail incorrect date.: My windows mail program is now showing a date in December of 2037. The time display on my laptop and in Time settings is correct. It is just in my mail program. Ideas??...
  6. notice from windowa that g mail settings out of date.

notice from windowa that g mail settings out of date.: windows 10 is showing my gmail settings are out of date. When I click on fix problem and sign into google. Windows wants to be able to delete any or all of my emails and total access to them. So it can read copy or send emails from my account. I do not want to give google...
  7. mail settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail settings out of date: i keep getting a message that says "your gmail account settings are out of date"...how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-settings-out-of-date/8261a62b-c440-4b17-8530-afbbd7d2ead1
  8. windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road): Hi, How is possible to form in win 10 mail app address, subject and date in one line (road)? As it was in old Outlook. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-address-subject-and-date-in/cfbf66a7-cd76-4677-b4f9-370867341c67
  9. how can I stop adult dating coming through to my junk e mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I stop adult dating coming through to my junk e mail: I have been getting adult dating sites swamping my junk e mail folder. I want to stop them completely if I can.Children are still able to open them...
  10. Can't sign in to Outlook - error message Your account settings are out of date in Mail or...

Can't sign in to Outlook - error message Your account settings are out of date in Mail or...: It says to make sure password is OK - no problem there. Check Security Certificate but can't do that without signing in to Outlook which won't let me in. Appreciate help on this thanks...