Windows 10: dates on Picture Folder

Discus and support dates on Picture Folder in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I upload photos to "Pictures" sometimes the folder date come up as 2216. This is annoying, how do you fix it?.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaneChese, Dec 17, 2018.

1. JaneChese Win User

dates on Picture Folder

When I upload photos to "Pictures" sometimes the folder date come up as 2216. This is annoying, how do you fix it?.

:)

JaneChese, Dec 17, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Mohan B P Win User
    Picture User Folder vs Library Picture Folder / Add to User folder

Hi,

Form the issue description, I realize that you are trying to view your pictures in the default pictures library. To do so, you have to change the location of the folder that contains your pictures to the default pictures library folder.

To view your pictures in the default pictures library, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right-click on the default Picture folder
      and click on Properties.

• Navigate to Location tab.

• Click on Move…. and select the folder that contains your pictures and click on
      Apply and then click on Ok.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 17, 2018
  4. dates on Picture Folder

Grouping pictures by month or actual date in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for sorting the pictures in date wise and check if it helps.

• Go to “file explorer” and open it.
    • Right click on the picture screen.
    • Click on “group by” option and go to more options.
    • Check the box “Date” and click on “Ok”
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

dates on Picture Folder

1. dates on Picture Folder - Similar Threads - dates Picture Folder

2. Disable "grouped by date" in Downloads folder and subfolders but preserve it for Pictures...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable "grouped by date" in Downloads folder and subfolders but preserve it for Pictures...: Hello,I got a real burden with recent update of Windows 11. My downloads directory became grouped in Explorer by date. I can set grouping to none but all subdirectories still remain grouped.So I want to remove grouping from Directory folder and subfolders but preserve...
  3. Disable "grouped by date" in Downloads folder and subfolders but preserve it for Pictures...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable "grouped by date" in Downloads folder and subfolders but preserve it for Pictures...: Hello,I got a real burden with recent update of Windows 11. My downloads directory became grouped in Explorer by date. I can set grouping to none but all subdirectories still remain grouped.So I want to remove grouping from Directory folder and subfolders but preserve...
  4. Pictures no longer loading into dated sub-folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures no longer loading into dated sub-folders: Hi, I download pictures from my iPhone into MS Photos on my Windows 10 PC. These have always downloaded via Photos into dated sub-folders within the Pictures folder in File Explorer. Now, they don't. They download direct to the Pictures folder as individual items. See this...
  5. Windows 10 pictures library not organizing pictures into folders by date

Windows 10 pictures library not organizing pictures into folders by date: HOw do we undo the latest windows update to fix problems with pictures library? Pictures uploaded from camera always went into pictures library in folders by date taken. Now they just all go in individually---no folders--disaster when you're looking for picturees by...
  6. Photo's downloading are not going into dated folder in pictures

Photo's downloading are not going into dated folder in pictures: When I download images from my iphone using the photo app. That works fine but when I try to search or upload images to a document via pictures they are individual images. Not in a folder with the date the images were taken. The dated folders use to create automatically when...
  7. Downloading pictures wont save in folder by date

Downloading pictures wont save in folder by date: I'm not sure what happened but usually I can download pics from sd card and they go to a folder with the date. Now each pic is saved individually. How can I get it back to the way it was before....
  8. Pictures in Pictures folder

Pictures in Pictures folder: The pictures in my pictures folder are downloaded to my hard drive, but today I looked in the folder and they were gone. It could be a OneDrive thing or the fact that i imported photos with the photos app last night. I would like to get my pictures back....
  9. Restoring Pictures titles to original folder prior to a specific date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Pictures titles to original folder prior to a specific date: I was downloading photos from iphone to Windows 10 computer into my pictures folder. I thought I was downloading most recent pics and created a description for the new folder. What happened, it changed the name of all my pictures in the original folder to the new name. Is...
  10. Editing the date on an picture

Editing the date on an picture: Is there some way that I can edit the date a picture was taken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-the-date-on-an-picture/97136dc9-254b-46a4-a406-6568f5945f8b"