Windows 10: Dating apps can't get my location right. How do I make them get it right?

Discus and support Dating apps can't get my location right. How do I make them get it right? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I hope you fellas take this very seriously as my love life is at stake. I'm using both Tinder and Bumble, on my computer, not my phone, and neither... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dimitri, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Dimitri Win User

Dating apps can't get my location right. How do I make them get it right?

I hope you fellas take this very seriously as my love life is at stake.

I'm using both Tinder and Bumble, on my computer, not my phone, and neither get my location right. Both put me waaay off, which, obviously, is a problem. I can't go on dates with girls that live a 100 kms away. I've talked to customer support and they've been of no help at all.

I've previously successfully used a Firefox add on called Change Geolocation (location Guard). This worked on Bumble for a while and now it's...

Dimitri, Sep 24, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 24, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Dating apps can't get my location right. How do I make them get it right? :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Dating apps can't get my location right. How do I make them get it right?

Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Dating apps can't get my location right. How do I make them get it right? - Similar Threads - Dating apps can't

2. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  3. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  4. Can't Get Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Admin Rights: I created a local account admin and guest account on my windows 8.1, and then I made that new local account administrator and myself became standard user. NOW, when I start my computer and come to the sign-in screen, the local admin account shows but when I type in the...
  5. Can't Get Admin Rights

Can't Get Admin Rights: I created a local account admin and guest account on my windows 8.1, and then I made that new local account administrator and myself became standard user. NOW, when I start my computer and come to the sign-in screen, the local admin account shows but when I type in the...
  6. Can't Get Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't Get Admin Rights

8. bing maps never gets my location right

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bing maps never gets my location right: whenever i try to use cortana or the search bar or just try to find my location using microsoft, it always is never able to find my location, not like my laptop does not have location services, it just doesnt pick up my location it is not able to pick up my location always...
  9. Getting right SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting right SSD: I have a dell 880-12na Desktop and recently bought this SSD to upgrade but its too small to fit the slot: Crucial P5 1 TB CT1000P5SSD8 Internal Solid State Drive-up to 3400 MB/s (3D NAND, NVMe, PCIe, M.2, 2280SS): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories How do I ensure I get...
  10. I can't get my monitor working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get my monitor working right: I bought an Asus X550CA used, the monitor it shows in my device manager says Generic PnP I have tried to update the driver but it only gives a driver for generic PnP. I am supposed to have touch screen capability but I can't use it because the controls aren't there for it...