Windows 10: DaveM121 can you take a look at this. Post by JoeWitham

Discus and support DaveM121 can you take a look at this. Post by JoeWitham in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; From the Windows 11 forum Frequent BSOD - Cant decipher DMP file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neilpzz, Mar 31, 2023.

1. neilpzz Win User

DaveM121 can you take a look at this. Post by JoeWitham

From the Windows 11 forum Frequent BSOD - Cant decipher DMP file

:)

neilpzz, Mar 31, 2023
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 31, 2023
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Mar 31, 2023
  4. DaveM121 can you take a look at this. Post by JoeWitham

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

DaveM121 can you take a look at this. Post by JoeWitham

1. DaveM121 can you take a look at this. Post by JoeWitham - Similar Threads - DaveM121 Post JoeWitham

2. DaveM121 can you take a look at this. Post by JoeWitham

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 can you take a look at this. Post by JoeWitham: From the Windows 11 forum Frequent BSOD - Cant decipher DMP file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-can-you-take-a-look-at-this-post-by/412286d9-de3d-42b3-86d0-ba6d65b20c74
  3. For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post: Hello, again, DaveM121. I am here again, in reference to a thread from Oct. 5, 2022 titled "Random "BSOD" incidents. I was going to reply in that discussion but got the following statement ... "This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you...
  4. For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post: Hello, again, DaveM121. I am here again, in reference to a thread from Oct. 5, 2022 titled "Random "BSOD" incidents. I was going to reply in that discussion but got the following statement ... "This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you...
  5. For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread: Dave, Can you take a look at this Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along the bottom. the user has posted dmp files, but I don't have the experience to advise based on the files....
  7. Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread: Dave, Can you take a look at this Crashes to blank screen. Restart sometimes starts a blank screen with turquoise dots along the bottom. the user has posted dmp files, but I don't have the experience to advise based on the files....
  8. Calling DaveM121. Can you help in another thread

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to!: If you see this please e-mail me. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-im-trying-to-reply-to-you-on-my-original/fa321aa0-8f3c-4bfe-8153-f4844a2bec3a
  10. To DaveM121....did you get this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To DaveM121....did you get this?: Hey Dave, Thanks for your help... Do you see the rest of my posts here? Thanks again... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-davem121did-you-get-this/cfbc5122-ebd2-474a-8d43-08a55b2ce8c0