Windows 10: DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to!

Discus and support DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If you see this please e-mail me. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathrynSmith826, Jul 27, 2020.

1. DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to!

If you see this please e-mail me. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

DAVEM121 - -  I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to! 72ff40f3-b295-45c2-8bca-4212879052f2?upload=true.jpg

:)

KathrynSmith826, Jul 27, 2020
  2. steve_378 Win User

I'm trying to download kik on my windows 10 pc, but won't allow ?

I'm trying to download kik on my windows 10 pc, but won't allow ? How come ? computer says I may need certain hardware, but then doesn't tell me what I need ? helllp !

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

steve_378, Jul 27, 2020
  3. bearcat22 Win User
    Computer is frozen, won't accept input from keyboard or mouse

Thank you for your advice.

No, I do not have an ISO of my personal files. I tend to save a lot of material, so it would likely be out of my budget to buy a third party hard drive large enough to store them/back them up.

As stated in the original post, I do already have some sort of USB emergency thing.
    I have listed what it says is on it.
    I don't know how to use it, or if it is useful to solve this problem.

As stated in the original post, the F keys are not responsive, so I don't understand how I
    could follow your suggestion to get into the BIOS to change boot priority.

I will, however, use the link you suggest and try to boot from the media you suggest, then post back.

Update: Page does NOT give the size of Does it HAVE to be on a USB? It won't fit on a 16 GB empty USB, the largest I have!

The page says...."Extract ISO to Fat32 Formatted USB Stick"

What is Fat32, and and how would I format a USB to it?

Evidently I'm going to need SUPER detailed baby-step instructions to use this thing.

bearcat22, Jul 27, 2020
  4. DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to!

Edge won't suggest me when I'm searching

Issue start before installing updates.I try everything,restart mobile,soft reset,in advance setting show me suggestions when I'm typing is on!Everything that I've been turning on and of in settings didn't give me results.

VladimirFićković, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to!

1. DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to! - Similar Threads - DAVEM121 I'm trying

2. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  3. DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DaveM121 Independent Advisor Trying to reply to Query - System will not allow it.: I had a chat going:DaveM121 Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title and change Q to q Now the system will not allow me to reply....
  4. to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts

to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts: neither one of the methods work can i reach out to you in another way possibly a weird mobo manufacturer pops up at the bottom of my screen when ever i boot into the usb partition...
  5. to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts: neither one of the methods work can i reach out to you in another way possibly a weird mobo manufacturer pops up at the bottom of my screen when ever i boot into the usb partition...
  6. to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts: neither one of the methods work can i reach out to you in another way possibly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-davem121-cant-even-reply-to-my-own-posts/32032b23-b1b0-42d5-abf6-11d688a3d8d6
  7. Re: a problem replying to my original post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: a problem replying to my original post: My original post is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-the-win-10-default-pictures/847340ae-e48b-4cdb-a4e5-380c2641e276 . When I clicked on the link that Rodrigo gave me. I was sent to my OneDrive page and my OneDrive account is frozen. I went...
  8. Re: a problem replying to my original post

Re: a problem replying to my original post: My original post is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-the-win-10-default-pictures/847340ae-e48b-4cdb-a4e5-380c2641e276 . When I clicked on the link that Rodrigo gave me. I was sent to my OneDrive page and my OneDrive account is frozen. I went...
  9. Re: a problem replying to my original post

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See...: If you see this and are OK with e-mailing me that would be great. kgsmith82690@gmail . If not, no worries. Thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-thank-you-for-your-help-but-im-unable-to/267b3727-8844-4fd0-b2d4-d705a6de25ba