Windows 10: DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question

Discus and support DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why cant i send the adobe link by this mail...i keep getting an error message when sending it. anyway here it is...hopefully it gets through ksenija... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KsenijaZarkovic, Apr 9, 2019.

1. DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question

why cant i send the adobe link by this mail...i keep getting an error message when sending it. anyway here it is...hopefully it gets through

ksenija

Date and time: Tuesday, 16 April, 17:00 - 18:00 CEST

Instructions to access event: This event will take place in the online room via Adobe Connect. To access it, Flash browser plugin needs to be installed or updated on your computer, or the Adobe Connect program might need to be downloaded on your computer. You need to make sure your equipment is functional: system updates, browser updates, plugins installed, etc. If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, test your connection via the following link: https://eun2.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

:)

KsenijaZarkovic, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Adobe Connect not functioning properly after Windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Is your computer connected to Domain network/ Server?

• Is the issue specific to Adobe Connect?

This issue might have occurred because of compatibility of
    Adobe Connect. Follow the steps below to install Adobe

Connect in compatibility mode.

Install Adobe Connect in Compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install Adobe Connect in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Adobe Connect from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Adobe Connect install and then check the functionality.

Refer: Adobe Connect technical specifications and system requirements

If the issue persists I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Connect and check if that helps. If the issue is specific to Adobe Connect I would suggest you to
    contact Adobe Connect.

Adobe Connect Support

Hope this helps. Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 9, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question

1. DaveM121 Pls respond My Adobe question - Similar Threads - DaveM121 Pls respond

2. DaveM121

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121: Dave I cant reply our messages its says "Oops sowmething went wrong" what can I do please check that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121/f5e7cb87-87f6-415d-8e15-744c17e42e70
  3. DaveM121

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DaveM121: I Dave, I am having this same issue and durgarao39 had back in Sept. I followed your answer to this issue that you suggested and below is what my results were can you help me to correct this window issue?Issue: Failed to connect to an IPC Port: The system cannot find the file...
  4. No one responded to my question :

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No one responded to my question :: Here it is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-just-windows-10-glitch/a40a27b9-2dcf-47b5-896c-fbeab39b7245 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-one-responded-to-my-question/c81330d6-d184-4495-8c86-58e361fefe08
  5. Pls answer this question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls answer this question: I wrote that question a bit long and... NO ONE answered it ... So pls help me with that problem here *sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD...
  6. DaveM121

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DaveM121: how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121/d512c815-0fc5-4a87-936b-ef893035425b
  7. for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    for DaveM121 regarding question for unknown device: i couldn't reply to your last message it says error anyway there is no sticker underneath. there's one sticker at the back a small sticker made in china with number 0005669. is that it?...
  8. another question for Davem121

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    another question for Davem121: dave m121 your answer was great it did work thaNK YOU so much. have another question if you can AND WILL HELP. I have looked but cant seem to find what Iwant maybe you can help .. I have had 8mm film trans to dvd now I need a program where I can narrate the films I have...
  9. cortana not responding to my questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cortana not responding to my questions: why wont cortana respond to my questions. thinking it had something to do with set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-responding-to-my-questions/b29d09fe-73b2-4292-b88b-0e68686ccc66
  10. Adobe Flash Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash Question: My computer has been running really slow lately, regardless of which browser I'm using, Edge, IE11 or Firefox. Sometimes when I type it takes a couple of seconds for the letters to show on the screen. Simple pictures are slow to appear, etc. I've been looking around my...