Windows 10: DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See...

Discus and support DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If you see this and are OK with e-mailing me that would be great. kgsmith82690@gmail . If not, no worries. Thanks. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathrynSmith826, Jul 27, 2020.

1. DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See...

If you see this and are OK with e-mailing me that would be great. kgsmith82690@gmail . If not, no worries. Thanks.

DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See... 9f622b95-58ca-4c32-af00-d6dec7c28518?upload=true.jpg

:)

KathrynSmith826, Jul 27, 2020

2. HELP!!! I'm locked out!!!

Hi Filip,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Before proceeding with the troubleshooting steps, help me with the following questions.

• When you restart your PC which all accounts do you see in your login page?
    2. Do you receive any error?

I would suggest you to try login into different system with your primary account and check if you are able to login.

Reply with the necessary information to troubleshoot your issue better.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Since Windows 10 update, unable to see cursor when in chrome..any ideas, thanks

Hi Sheryl,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does this issue specific only with the Google Chrome?
    • Are you referring to the Windows Update on Windows 10?
    • Which is the latest update installed on your computer?

I suggest you to check if there is any update for the Google Chrome app from Windows Store, install it and check with the status of this issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance on this issue.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 27, 2020
  4. 1Convict Win User

DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See...

Issue - Thanking people for their replies

When people respond to my posts, then how do I reply back to them? I get a message in my email box from the person who answered my question. Below their answer, there is a blue box which says: Post A Reply. So I am thinking I am responding to that person.
    When I click that, it takes me to the post in Microsoft Community. In the responders box there is a Reply button. I click that and respond to their answer. Next I click the submit button below it and I get an error message in RED saying: Opps! Something went
    wrong, please try again. After numerous tries and getting the same message, then I thought I would ask here.

While I am here, I am also posting the message that I was trying to get to DAVEM121. - Thank you.

Hello DaveM121,

Thank you for your quick response. Sumit reminded me that I did do recall doing a data recovery last year on my mobile phone. However, I will use your suggestion on deleting the application through Settings. Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards

1Convict, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See...

1. DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See... - Similar Threads - DAVEM121 Thank help

2. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  3. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you: I tried what you last suggested but it still doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-a-continue-of-my-post-a-few/570812ac-b11b-48be-8031-06670bb3fe47
  4. DaveM121 this is a continue of my post a few minutes ago as i am not able to reply to you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts

to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts: neither one of the methods work can i reach out to you in another way possibly a weird mobo manufacturer pops up at the bottom of my screen when ever i boot into the usb partition...
  6. to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts: neither one of the methods work can i reach out to you in another way possibly a weird mobo manufacturer pops up at the bottom of my screen when ever i boot into the usb partition...
  7. to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    to DaveM121 cant even reply to my own posts: neither one of the methods work can i reach out to you in another way possibly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-davem121-cant-even-reply-to-my-own-posts/32032b23-b1b0-42d5-abf6-11d688a3d8d6
  8. I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.: Hi I have a post about having troubles Mirroring/ casting to TV from Laptop. I had a question for the guy helping me. However when I wrote a question when replying it would not go through. So I am not able to communicate to the person helping me because it freezes and won't...
  9. I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.

I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.: Hi I have a post about having troubles Mirroring/ casting to TV from Laptop. I had a question for the guy helping me. However when I wrote a question when replying it would not go through. So I am not able to communicate to the person helping me because it freezes and won't...
  10. DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DAVEM121 - - I'm trying to reply to you on my original post and it won't allow me to!: If you see this please e-mail me. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-im-trying-to-reply-to-you-on-my-original/fa321aa0-8f3c-4bfe-8153-f4844a2bec3a