Windows 10: DAX API

Discus and support DAX API in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, As of very recently I have discovered that in my task manager there is a process called "DAX API" and if you expand it, it says "Dolby Dax API... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TitasZ, Jan 6, 2020.

1. TitasZ Win User

DAX API

Hello,

As of very recently I have discovered that in my task manager there is a process called "DAX API" and if you expand it, it says "Dolby Dax API Service". This process takes up about 90% of memory, ~13000 Mb. Is this some sort of virus or a problem that can be solved? I have once tried to end the task and nothing of note happened to my computer, sound worked fine and the memory was back to normal. I've seen online that it could be a virus and that you can use a program to scan if it is a legitimate program or a virus, but I am hesitant to download any unknown files.

Thank you,

Titas.

:)

TitasZ, Jan 6, 2020

2. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

aah!!! thank you.finally with the right steps APO and update both got installed without any errors. but now as im trying to use dolby UWP the effects r not working. although I'm able to get effects from dts but not dolby. also when im trying to restart the dax service, it vanishes from the list of services menu..no dax api service present

playstation_12000, Jan 6, 2020
  3. JohnPerz Win User
    what this means DAX Error Also TVCserver amy

Hi Any person please cane you give me a answer what this means DAX Error Also TVCserver amy

OT:

question

JohnPerz, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

DAX API

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

DAX API

1. DAX API - Similar Threads - DAX API

2. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  3. DAX API high ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAX API high ram usage: hi, i've noticed insufficient ram and turned out DAX API was using alot of ram. it increases gradually from 50mb to 500mb. this problem did not exist before. the ram usage before used to be unnoticeable at the lower part of tasks in task manager how can i solve this? i still...
  4. DAX API high ram usage

DAX API high ram usage: hi, i've noticed insufficient ram and turned out DAX API was using alot of ram. it increases gradually from 50mb to 500mb. this problem did not exist before. the ram usage before used to be unnoticeable at the lower part of tasks in task manager how can i solve this? i still...
  5. BSOD: Dolby DAX API Event 7034

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Dolby DAX API Event 7034: Hi,I started getting the BSOD DPC Watchdog about a month ago after updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I updated all my disk drive firmware and the only external device is my monitor. The error continued to occur 2-3 times a day and bothered me so much that I reset to...
  6. BSOD: Dolby DAX API Event 7034

BSOD: Dolby DAX API Event 7034: Hi,I started getting the BSOD DPC Watchdog about a month ago after updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10. I updated all my disk drive firmware and the only external device is my monitor. The error continued to occur 2-3 times a day and bothered me so much that I reset to...
  7. What are these services? Dolby DAX API Service and Fortemedia APO Control service.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What are these services? Dolby DAX API Service and Fortemedia APO Control service.: Hello,I was looking for unnecessary services at msconfig. I saw this two: Dolby DAX API Service and Fortemedia APO Control service. My laptop came pre-installed with Dolby but after trying it I decided to uninstall. But is the service still there, at msconfig?The second...
  8. Hello, I'd like to know what is the DSR host and DAX API that are appearing on the task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I'd like to know what is the DSR host and DAX API that are appearing on the task...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBoiMina [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jk6ydd/hello_id_like_to_know_what_is_the_dsr_host_and/
  9. Enable direct access storage (DAX) on Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable direct access storage (DAX) on Windows 10 1909: Hi everyone, During some maintainance i found new parameter (at least for me) for "format" command: /DAX[:state] NTFS Only: Enable direct access storage (DAX) mode for this volume. In DAX mode, the volume is accessed via the memory bus, boosting IO performance. A volume can...
  10. dolby dax 2 in- en uivoerapparaten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dolby dax 2 in- en uivoerapparaten: Sinds ik Windows 10 heb geinstalleerd werkt mijn audio systeem niet meer, na lang zoeken heb ik ontdakt dat er geen in-en uitvoerapparten meer zijn; waar kan ik deze opnieuw downloaden?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dax api

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. Dolby DAX API Service to 3.30100.120.0 download

4. dolby dax api service download,
  5. dax api task manager,
  6. whats a dax api windows 10,
  7. what is dax api