Windows 10: Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired?

Discus and support Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The laptop is a lenovo L340 gaming.According to the windows update tab in settings, I'm up to date. Haven't installed any optional updates though.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HR382, Dec 30, 2021.

1. HR382 Win User

Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired?

The laptop is a lenovo L340 gaming.According to the windows update tab in settings, I'm up to date. Haven't installed any optional updates though. Sorry for the images taking up a lot of space. Anyways onto the main problem:An hour ago, I restarted my laptop. However, it wouldn't since it was stuck on the 'restarting' screen with the circling white dots. I gave it 10 minutes but nothing happen. I moved my mouse and got a BSOD error. Might have been coincidence.I didn't read the info cos i was shocked. So later, I opened the 'view all problem reports' to get details on what happened. The one b

:)

HR382, Dec 30, 2021
  2. Anthony12 Win User

Getting a new laptop

Yeah this is good that you are going to purcahse new laptop actually i am doing this business and deals in all kind of laptops and computer sales and repairs i would like to suggest you to purchase Core i5 or i7 laptop because this is the latest technology in the laptops which is very best and latest features .....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Laptop Repair

googling the laptop and hitting shopping shows only one place other than ebay to buy it. The one on ebay is listed at $104 and the one at a site that accepts paypal was $179 for a new one.

sneekypeet, Dec 30, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired?

n-ster, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired? - Similar Threads - using laptop got

2. hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  3. hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  4. hello, I always wanted to know if i should repair my laptop at home or should I just take...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop.: my NEW laptop got BSOD all of a sudden after i restarted my laptop as it was working slow .I VIEWED MY event viewer and saw this error "The McAfee Framework Host service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 0...
  6. Got a BSOD on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a BSOD on my new laptop: Can someone help review what this BSOD is about, whether if I should send my laptop back for repairs. Thanks a lot.Here's the dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsM1MAcjlWejiAPZ2byFN5IW0kMM?e=AHqS3P...
  7. Got a BSOD on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a BSOD on my new laptop: Can someone help review what this BSOD is about, whether if I should send my laptop back for repairs. Thanks a lot.Here's the dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsM1MAcjlWejiAPZ2byFN5IW0kMM?e=AHqS3P...
  8. Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired?: The laptop is a lenovo L340 gaming.According to the windows update tab in settings, I'm up to date. Haven't installed any optional updates though. Sorry for the images taking up a lot of space. Anyways onto the main problem:An hour ago, I restarted my laptop. However, it...
  9. Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Day 8 of using my new laptop and I just got a BSOD. Should I get my laptop repaired?: The laptop is a lenovo L340 gaming.According to the windows update tab in settings, I'm up to date. Haven't installed any optional updates though. Sorry for the images taking up a lot of space. Anyways onto the main problem:An hour ago, I restarted my laptop. However, it...
  10. Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago: I am facing very infrequent crashed and getting BSOD in Win10. I can't even identify why its happening and I cant even recreate the crash. It is very infrequent and happens in the most unexpected times. And its usually under very light load like web browsing. Here is one...