Windows 10: Day, date and time display on Toolbar

Discus and support Day, date and time display on Toolbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I am a Windows 10 user, and never had this problem with Windows 8. It should be simple, but I cannot find how to have the day and date to dislay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amyandersonCA, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Day, date and time display on Toolbar

Hi - I am a Windows 10 user, and never had this problem with Windows 8. It should be simple, but I cannot find how to have the day and date to dislay on the toolbar. The date is there, but not the day. And these days, its hard to know WHAT day it is! I found the date time section, and set it the way I want it, but nothing happened. I'd be grateful for some help! Thanks in advance. Amy, a frustrated OLD person!

:)

amyandersonCA, Apr 13, 2022

2. Date&Time in toolbar

Can the "Day" be added to the Date&Time setting in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen?

DonFrancke, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Day, date and time display on Toolbar

REINSTATE DATE & TIME ON TOOLBAR

HOW CAN I REINSTATE DATE & TIME ON LOWER TOOLBAR. BOTH ARE TURNED ON AND SHOWING IN SETTING. DISAPPEARED FROM TOOLBAR WHEN DID OCT 2018 MICROSOFT UPDATE

JulieRose1, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Day, date and time display on Toolbar

1. Day, date and time display on Toolbar - Similar Threads - date display Toolbar

2. Day, date and time display on Toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day, date and time display on Toolbar: Hi - I am a Windows 10 user, and never had this problem with Windows 8. It should be simple, but I cannot find how to have the day and date to dislay on the toolbar. The date is there, but not the day. And these days, its hard to know WHAT day it is! I found the date time...
  3. Day, date and time display on Toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Day, date and time display on Toolbar: Hi - I am a Windows 10 user, and never had this problem with Windows 8. It should be simple, but I cannot find how to have the day and date to dislay on the toolbar. The date is there, but not the day. And these days, its hard to know WHAT day it is! I found the date time...
  4. Time and date display

Time and date display: The time and date has always been displayed in bottom right side of screen. Yesterday half the time disappeared and today only the date is displayed. How do I fix this? I changed screen size from 100 to 80% but that didnt bring the time dispay back. help...
  5. date day & time

date day & time: Can you tell me how to get the date day & time on my desktop please, it has been on there since I got the laptop but don't know where its gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-day-time/172a0d71-4078-48b7-a40f-816f6254a008
  6. displaying time and date

displaying time and date: How do I get the time and date to display on the lower right hand corner to show again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-time-and-date/d8b0ee9b-e1d4-4caa-8bd4-32365db7068c
  7. Date and time display

Date and time display: My date and time display is greyed out and the only way I can view it is by clicking on it. Can anyone suggest a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-display/dc66ba4e-a5d7-4d76-ae9d-a0bf612ad776
  8. REINSTATE DATE & TIME ON TOOLBAR

REINSTATE DATE & TIME ON TOOLBAR: HOW CAN I REINSTATE DATE & TIME ON LOWER TOOLBAR. BOTH ARE TURNED ON AND SHOWING IN SETTING. DISAPPEARED FROM TOOLBAR WHEN DID OCT 2018 MICROSOFT UPDATE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstate-date-time-on-toolbar/805c7120-4538-447a-8207-57e3fff9cc77
  9. Display date and time

Display date and time: The Day, Date (mth/day/yr) and Time used to display on my desk top when I opened my computer, I did something wrong because it is no longer displayed. My task bar shows the date (mth/day/yr) and time but not Day, If you hoover over the date it shows the Day, I went into...
  10. How can I make the date and time display the day name?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make the date and time display the day name?: How can I make the date and time display the day name? [img] 64694