Windows 10: Day of the Week suddenly appeared, with no option to remove it? (20H2 19042.630)

Discus and support Day of the Week suddenly appeared, with no option to remove it? (20H2 19042.630) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/furryTay [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/furryTay, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Day of the Week suddenly appeared, with no option to remove it? (20H2 19042.630)

/u/furryTay, Dec 9, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Beta Channel Build 19042.423 (20H2) July 31 Insider

Hi there
    the 20H2 version is 19042 the 20H1 is 19041

on UUPDUMP

Day of the Week suddenly appeared, with no option to remove it? (20H2 19042.630) [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 9, 2020
  3. don1952 Win User
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Beta Channel Build 19042.423 (20H2) July 31 Insider

Hence my previous reply to @BrianInEngland's post.

As it appears in the update history

Day of the Week suddenly appeared, with no option to remove it? (20H2 19042.630) [​IMG]

As listed on UUPDump

Also now listed as latest public release build (Feature update version)

don1952, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Day of the Week suddenly appeared, with no option to remove it? (20H2 19042.630)

How can I remove the option to eject SATA drive from the Windows 10 tray icon

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the taskbar>>select properties.
    • Choose customize option>>settings window pops up.
    • Find select which option appear on taskbar option and click on it.
    • Switch off the option safely remove hardware and eject media.
    Hope this helps, Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Day of the Week suddenly appeared, with no option to remove it? (20H2 19042.630)

1. Day of the Week suddenly appeared, with no option to remove it? (20H2 19042.630) - Similar Threads - Week suddenly appeared

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I remove the day of the week on the toolbar

How can I remove the day of the week on the toolbar: I do not know how it appear but the day of the week increases the size of the toolbar soI would like to remove it. Using the short date does not help.Thank you!...
  6. What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?: I like to do System Disk Cleanup (old restore points too), After an empty... Restore Point is created, so Win is no longer keeping track of system changes. In old Win 7- I seem to recall it was on every Tuesday after 1hr of No activity...? What day of the week, and what are...
  7. After 20h2 update, no 365 day deferral option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After 20h2 update, no 365 day deferral option: I can pause updates, but 365 day option isn't there. Is there any other way to control an involuntary update? 178453
  8. Windows 10 20H2 update will be based on Build 19042

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H2 update will be based on Build 19042: Microsoft’s typical update release calendar includes two major updates every year, one in the spring and another one in the fall. Multiple manifest files and Registry entries within Windows 10 May 2020 Update suggests Microsoft is working on another minor incremental update,...
  9. Removing Day of Week from Windows 10 taskbar

Removing Day of Week from Windows 10 taskbar: I had a problem when my Windows 10 taskbar switched to being on the right. When I moved it back to the bottom it had grown to 3 characters in height, now displaying the Day of the Week which I didn't want. I wasn't able to resize the height of the taskbar. Eventually, by...
  10. Show the day of the week?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show the day of the week?: In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739