Windows 10: Day one patch for Windows 10 features over 1GB of fixes and improvemen

Discus and support Day one patch for Windows 10 features over 1GB of fixes and improvemen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The final build number consumers will update to on July 29th reads 10240.16405.150725-1815.th1, and those keeping track will notice the delta number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by bagavan, Jul 27, 2015.

1. bagavan Win User

Day one patch for Windows 10 features over 1GB of fixes and improvemen

The final build number consumers will update to on July 29th reads 10240.16405.150725-1815.th1, and those keeping track will notice the delta number has increased from 16384. Those upgrading will actually download 10240.16384 alongside the day one patch handsomely titled KB3074683, and will be applied automatically during the upgrade so by the time the consumer lands on the desktop, they'll be running 10240.16405.

http://www.winbeta.org/news/day-one-...d-improvements

:)

bagavan, Jul 27, 2015
  2. GSAce Win User

Download speeds on windows 10 are 10% of what i get on xbox one

using wired 1gb connection on windows 10 pro 1607. already talked with isp and there is nothing wrong with my line. I have been trying to download forza horizon 3 on my pc but it was taken over 4 days and only at a little over 50% for the windows 10 app
    but when I downloaded it on my xbox one using the same connection it took less than a day.

GSAce, Jul 27, 2015
  3. scovert Win User
    List of needed features and fixes

• When downloading an update, throttle yourselves, so we have some of the network WE pay for to use.
    • When choosing times to download updates, can we change it from when EVERYONE is ON THE COMPUTER to say... midnight? When the computer is most likely not in use. (CRON JOBS PEOPLE)
    • When applying Windows patches, can we not include software that you shouldn't touch, say graphic drivers (Nvidia and ATI). You are Windows, stop trying to be God. I now have 1 monitor instead of 4, and have to try and figure out how to get the Nvidia drivers
      installed when they are on a window THAT NO LONGER EXISTS...
    • When downloading/applying patches, do not use ALL the RAM i have in my computer. Seriously, i have 16gb of RAM and you use ALL of it until i reboot my computer.
    • Finally, when you release a product. The mentality of "We'll fix that after we sell a few" doesn't work. If i sold you a car, and the wheels fell off, would you buy it again? Ask for some kind of patch? No, you'd go to another company. You've become lazy
      in your old age. The last GREAT product you made was Windows XP, 10 years ago. Please give your customer base what they want. Functionality, not pretty, shiny, and BROKEN.
    • Don't even get me started on Cortana....
    • In order to run MOST games, i have to start them, with task manager open, and raise the priority on them enough that they don't time out before windows has realized "I'M SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING... I KNOW IT!".
    • Seriously guys, rant aside. Make a product that works.

scovert, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

So 10240.16384 will be the final distribution build (ISO/ESD), and then further patches will be applied... I wonder if there will be 10240.16405 ISO made available that won't require the extra download.

Mystere, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Well, most of us already have KB3074683 and my delta number is 16393

Edwin, Jul 27, 2015
  6. Mr E got it backwards or maybe a copy error?

I stand corrected, the article does read that way, but it ends with Day One patch (wrong KB# in article??) will be applied automatically during the upgrade so by the time the consumer lands on the desktop, they'll be running 10240.16405
    increased from
    10240.16384 to

I received KB3074683 three times - first failed, next two succeeded ????

According to Richard Hay on WinSuperSite, KB3074683 is a patch to fix what kb3074681 broke.

Patch for crashing on Windows 10 after update KB3074681 released to Insiders

Slartybart, Jul 27, 2015
  7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

My latest is 10240.16384.150709-1700.th1...... From the last ESD file I used to create an ISO so it must be 99.99% RTM if your numbers are correct.

Note it was the GB PRO version -- not sure if US / GB builds have the same numbers -- they probably do but I don't know.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 27, 2015
  8. linw Win User

Mine, too.

9. Joanne Win User
    Hello, can you please remind me from where can I see this last number (delta number?) of my build?

Thank you!

Joanne, Jul 27, 2015
  10. linw Win User
    This is one place you can see it [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Diagnostics\DiagTrack\SettingsRequests\ cfc.flights]

11. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Here's from another machine

How do I tell the build etc from this MESS. (image of the Registry key you suggested(.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 27, 2015
  12. Joanne Win User
    Okay, thank you, and wow...what a path....
    Here is mine then:

Day one patch for Windows 10 features over 1GB of fixes and improvemen [​IMG]

Joanne, Jul 27, 2015
  13. Joanne Win User

I think you have to expand that line (ETagQueryParam...)

Joanne, Jul 27, 2015
  14. linw Win User
    Correct. It is a long line!!

15. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Thanks

It's 10393 now --same as the other posters on this thread.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Day one patch for Windows 10 features over 1GB of fixes and improvemen - Similar Threads - patch features 1GB

2. Microsoft patches several critical security issues on the May 2023 Windows Patch Day

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patches several critical security issues on the May 2023 Windows Patch Day: Microsoft released security updates and non-security updates for all supported versions of its Windows operating system and other company products on the May 2023 Patch Tuesday. All versions of Windows are affected by critical updates. Updates were also released for other...
  3. Request feature in Windows 10 to increase fix bug in patch update more than 2000 point in 1...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request feature in Windows 10 to increase fix bug in patch update more than 2000 point in 1...: Request feature in Windows 10 to increase fix bug in patch update more than 2000 point in 1 patch reference link to increase fix bug in patch update more than 2000 point in 1 patch -...
  4. missing one installed Language or its Features once installed Windows 10 20H2 patch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing one installed Language or its Features once installed Windows 10 20H2 patch: Thanks for your help first. I started to deploy Windows 10 Pro 20H2 to my company PCs using ManageEngine patch management method but I got a language issue after that. Our user PC is using English UI and added one language Chinese Hong Kong/Taiwan for Chinese typing and...
  5. Confusion over wording on an MS Patch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Confusion over wording on an MS Patch: I've been reading up on the recent chkdsk issues and found this wording in the patch notes: This issue is resolved and should now be prevented automatically on non-managed devices. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the resolution to propagate to non-managed...
  6. Windows from day one

Windows from day one: Windows 10 OS is nothing short of data mining SPYWARE. Microsoft, The hackers ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-from-day-one/0a48b50a-e7eb-4437-99c6-b7c08da9691d
  7. move one day in calendar for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    move one day in calendar for windows 10: Hi, - The arrows allow to display next or previous week. [ATTACH] - If i move a event from Sunday to the next monday (wich is partially displayed) the display slide one day so monday is fully displayed. So my question is : what if i want to just move horizontally the...
  8. Does anyone know if today's WUs includes a patch for Windows 0-Day Patch?

Does anyone know if today's WUs includes a patch for Windows 0-Day Patch?: per https://blog.qualys.com/news/2018/09/10/british-airways-hack-triggers-gdpr-concerns-as-world-awaits-windows-0-day-patch#more-24974...
  9. Rollback days for Windows 10 feature upgrades?

Rollback days for Windows 10 feature upgrades?: I thought this article was interesting and wanted to implement it: https://www.ghacks.net/2018/06/21/ch...ture-upgrades/ However it failed for me. Anyone know why it might not have worked and I got an error message? TIA. [img] 112894
  10. Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw

Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw: Adobe Systems has released an emergency patch for Flash Player in order to fix a critical vulnerability that attackers are already taking advantage of. The vulnerability, tracked as CVE-2016-7855 in the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures database, is a use-after-free...