Windows 10: Daylight saving UK

Discus and support Daylight saving UK in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I checked my PC earlier and the UK time change of pushing fwd 1 hour took place. I now turn on again and it's reverted an hour back. Anyone run into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scottyboy99, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Daylight saving UK

So I checked my PC earlier and the UK time change of pushing fwd 1 hour took place. I now turn on again and it's reverted an hour back. Anyone run into this bug too?

:)

Scottyboy99, Mar 31, 2019
  2. pepanee Win User

Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

I just learned something new today:
    Apparently Daylight Saving Time isn't on the same day all over the world.

In the US, Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, November 4 (Daylight Saving Time 2018 in the United States), yet
    in the UK, Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, October 28 (Daylight Saving Time Changes 2018 in London, England, United Kingdom)

Why do we still have this useless feature called Daylight Saving Time? It's useless and pointless and annoying. Why hasn't that bill or whatever they had the other year pass so we don't have to deal with that anymore? It was useful back in the day, but now it's just useless pointlessness, just like this paragraph was.

pepanee, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Button Grayed Out.

Hi Gary,

This issue may happen if your region or time zone doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

To check if DST is available, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Date and Time.
    • Under Time zone, check if there's any indications regarding Daylight Saving Time.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Daylight saving UK

Nokia N8 Daylight Saving Clock Issue

I have discovered a issue with the clock on my Nokia N8 following the commencement of daylight saving here in Melbourne Australia.

My device is set to "Automatic time update" & yesterday it adjusted the time for daylight saving by 2 hours instead of 1. It is now one hour fast.

I have a feeling there may have something to do the phone confusing UK time for GMT time (UK still in daylight saving time to my knowledge).

Anyone else have this issue?

Skywalker75---01, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Daylight saving UK

1. Daylight saving UK - Similar Threads - Daylight saving

2. Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working: I've tried doing this (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-daylight-saving-time-adjustment-not/78afea6e-39ac-458e-939b-55e5a5779bb3) several times on three different machines (they're all having the same problem), but it...
  3. Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working

Windows 10 1903 - Daylight Saving Notification not working: One week ago, when the clock changed I didn't receive a notification that this has happened. Actually, I didn't even notice that the clocks have changed everywhere until a week later (today). This is ridiculous that we have all these devices around us and they can change...
  4. Daylight Time saving update during sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Daylight Time saving update during sleep mode: My UK-based Community Hall recently installed a door entry system which uses software stored on an on-site Windows 10 laptop. The laptop is normally left in sleep mode, but actively registers all door use while in that mode. It is only switched on when entry fobs need...
  5. Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.

Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.: I just noticed (don't know how long its been going on) that the time displayed in the lower right corner of my PC is one hour ahead (two hours ahead of standard time). I right click on the time, go into the "adjust date/time" setting and I have "set time automatically"...
  6. Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects

Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects: Hi I configured my windows 10 time settings using Linux NTP Server with settings (GMT +3). The problem is with daylight saving time settings. if ii turn on (adjust for daylight saving automatically) then the time is true. if i turn it off the time is lagging one hour. i...
  7. Why doesn't Windows 10 automatically adjust daylight savings time?

Why doesn't Windows 10 automatically adjust daylight savings time?: I have set time zone and set time automatically turned on in settings. Daylight savings day recently just passed but my computer time is still one hour behind and I have to set it manually....
  8. Daylight savings time in chicago illinois usa

Daylight savings time in chicago illinois usa: why did my windows 10 not auto set for daylight savings time * Moved from Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daylight-savings-time-in-chicago-illinois-usa/93277eea-bc9e-466f-a78c-f74e68b106c8
  9. Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10

Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10: Well it that time of the year for everything to fall back, expect my Windows 10 system would make the change. Any idea what I can do to make it happen? I've changed the BIOS clock back on hour....
  10. Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today: Just turned on PC and time is wrong. It should be 21.32 in UK but clock shows 22.32. I swear when I checked machine earlier today the time was correct. Anyone else seeing the same? Checked settings and all looks correct as per screenshot [img] 120645