Windows 10: Daylight saving UK

Discus and support Daylight saving UK in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I checked my PC earlier and the UK time change of pushing fwd 1 hour took place. I now turn on again and it's reverted an hour back. Anyone run into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scottyboy99, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Daylight saving UK

So I checked my PC earlier and the UK time change of pushing fwd 1 hour took place. I now turn on again and it's reverted an hour back. Anyone run into this bug too?

:)

Scottyboy99, Mar 31, 2019
  2. pepanee Win User

Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

I just learned something new today:
    Apparently Daylight Saving Time isn't on the same day all over the world.

In the US, Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, November 4 (Daylight Saving Time 2018 in the United States), yet
    in the UK, Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, October 28 (Daylight Saving Time Changes 2018 in London, England, United Kingdom)

Why do we still have this useless feature called Daylight Saving Time? It's useless and pointless and annoying. Why hasn't that bill or whatever they had the other year pass so we don't have to deal with that anymore? It was useful back in the day, but now it's just useless pointlessness, just like this paragraph was.

pepanee, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Button Grayed Out.

Hi Gary,

This issue may happen if your region or time zone doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

To check if DST is available, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Date and Time.
    • Under Time zone, check if there's any indications regarding Daylight Saving Time.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Daylight saving UK

Nokia N8 Daylight Saving Clock Issue

I have discovered a issue with the clock on my Nokia N8 following the commencement of daylight saving here in Melbourne Australia.

My device is set to "Automatic time update" & yesterday it adjusted the time for daylight saving by 2 hours instead of 1. It is now one hour fast.

I have a feeling there may have something to do the phone confusing UK time for GMT time (UK still in daylight saving time to my knowledge).

Anyone else have this issue?

Skywalker75---01, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Daylight saving UK

1. Daylight saving UK - Similar Threads - Daylight saving

2. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  3. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  4. ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME: I love using ROBOCOPY to perform my file backups but just after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME occurs it appears to no longer perform a DIFFERENTIAL backup. Instead, ROBOCOPY starts copying as if it were the very first time. I know there is a 'DST' optional flag available but when...
  5. ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME: I love using ROBOCOPY to perform my file backups but just after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME occurs it appears to no longer perform a DIFFERENTIAL backup. Instead, ROBOCOPY starts copying as if it were the very first time. I know there is a 'DST' optional flag available but when...
  6. ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings: This is a new computer I bought in November of 2023 I've had no issues until the time change. My time zone is UTC -08:00 and my clock will not observe daylight savings. I tried to change my time zone but it just says I have no admin access when I was the only account on my...
  8. Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings

Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings: This is a new computer I bought in November of 2023 I've had no issues until the time change. My time zone is UTC -08:00 and my clock will not observe daylight savings. I tried to change my time zone but it just says I have no admin access when I was the only account on my...
  9. MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?: MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clock-on-my-computer-didnt-update-with-daylight/d4f57798-a7cf-4632-8434-6d434cc35e76
  10. MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that?: MY Clock on my computer didn't update with daylight savings time. how do i update that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clock-on-my-computer-didnt-update-with-daylight/d4f57798-a7cf-4632-8434-6d434cc35e76

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which region doesnt follow day light saving in uk

2. win10 hasnt updated to uk daylihht savings

3. uk daylight saving change