Windows 10: Daylight Savings

Discus and support Daylight Savings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 installed The first day of daylights savings in this time zone, it is 8:08pm. Check the settings as instructed. Why is this not working ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andreola, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Andreola Win User

Daylight Savings

Windows 10 installed
    The first day of daylights savings in this time zone, it is 8:08pm. Check the settings as instructed. Why is this not working ?

Daylight Savings a6325867-93e7-49a3-9323-d4e114ca7652?upload=true.png

:)

Andreola, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Button Grayed Out.

Hi Gary,

This issue may happen if your region or time zone doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

To check if DST is available, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Date and Time.
    • Under Time zone, check if there's any indications regarding Daylight Saving Time.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Phone will not update for Daylight Savings

Hi Everyone

Okay, I'm struggling here. I have a Cingular 3125 Smartphone and have been trying to follow the instructions to update for daylight savings as per the earlier posts. I had this same model Smartphone previously and successfully installed the update, but something
    has changed and I'm having a bit of trouble now.

Once I download the WM2k23DST_signed.cab file (because this is for a smartphone), what is the step-by-step process for installing/executing/updating/syncing and getting the daylight savings to correct itself.

Thanks in advance

alexcorones, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Daylight Savings

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working

I've tried doing this (Windows 10: Daylight Saving Time Adjustment not working)
    several times on three different machines (they're all having the same problem), but it doesn't work.

Here's what I do:

- Go into Date & Time - see both "auto adjust" and "set daylight savings" is off

- EITHER set daylight savings time to adjust, or auto adjust, and see that it is set

- If I do auto adjust time, it resets "set daylight savings time" to be off

- If I leave auto adjust off, but daylight savings to on, then click away, and click back, daylight savings is still off

My machine is fully updated, Windows 10, and I'm in PDT.

Suggestions?

IronYuppie, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Daylight Savings

1. Daylight Savings - Similar Threads - Daylight Savings

2. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  3. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  4. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  6. daylight savings not set, option not available

daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  7. ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME: I love using ROBOCOPY to perform my file backups but just after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME occurs it appears to no longer perform a DIFFERENTIAL backup. Instead, ROBOCOPY starts copying as if it were the very first time. I know there is a 'DST' optional flag available but when...
  8. ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME: I love using ROBOCOPY to perform my file backups but just after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME occurs it appears to no longer perform a DIFFERENTIAL backup. Instead, ROBOCOPY starts copying as if it were the very first time. I know there is a 'DST' optional flag available but when...
  9. ROBOCOPY: quirky behavior after DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings

Windows doesn't see me as administrator and won't let me fix my clock for daylight savings: This is a new computer I bought in November of 2023 I've had no issues until the time change. My time zone is UTC -08:00 and my clock will not observe daylight savings. I tried to change my time zone but it just says I have no admin access when I was the only account on my...