Windows 10: Dazzle* DVC-100 recorder on Windows 10

Discus and support Dazzle* DVC-100 recorder on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I have this "Dazzle* DVC-100" capture device that I used a lot for capturing my game footage back in the good ol' days of YouTube and Let's Play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HoneycombWX, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Dazzle* DVC-100 recorder on Windows 10

So, I have this "Dazzle* DVC-100" capture device that I used a lot for capturing my game footage back in the good ol' days of YouTube and Let's Play videos. It was originally intended for so that you can copy your home videos to disk so that you can burn it to DVD.

Installing this thing has hit a snag. On Windows 10 build 1803, I tried supplying it with drivers, but every time, especially in Device Manager, I can't get the video part of the capture card to work because it shows up with a yellow exclamation sign on it.

Googling all over the place doesn't seem to help, as it leads me to shady download sites and useless help and advice that most certainly doesn't work.

I even tried downloading the drivers again, and I've used the "repair" option in the setup utility dozens of times, and that didn't work. I already have the latest one out there (14.0.0.166). The drivers originally worked for 64-bit versions Vista and 7, but the drivers get a Code 39 on one of them.

:)

HoneycombWX, Jul 16, 2018
  2. rabbizr Win User

Problem with drivers for dazzle digital video creator on Windows 10

Old title: dvc driver

I have an older model of a dazzle digital video creator my computer recognizes in my devices but says driver is not detected. with a little triangle. how do I get a driver that works with windows 10

rabbizr, Jul 16, 2018
  3. arz1984 Win User
    My Phone showing DVC browser

I updated my N73 a few time back and itz showing a DVC browser file in the help list and when i open it, it is blank. I want to know what is DVC browser?? is it some kind of in built browser? because i never downloaded DVC, but i downloaded Opera and skyfire
    before updating and not after that. Can it create problem if i remove that file using USB ?

arz1984, Jul 16, 2018
  4. dahank Win User

Dazzle* DVC-100 recorder on Windows 10

Dazzle DVC100 no longer recording audio with Windows 10

I am using Pinnacle Studio 14 to capture video through a DAZZLE DCV100. It was working fine a couple of weeks ago while using Windows 8.1. Now I'm on Windows 10. I get video but no audio.

dahank, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Dazzle* DVC-100 recorder on Windows 10

1. Dazzle* DVC-100 recorder on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dazzle* DVC 100

2. Pinnacle Dazzle software issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinnacle Dazzle software issue: I had been running Dazzle 23.2.4.120 on Windows 10 for 2 years without any issues. However, lately, the video capture audio has a crackling noise and is at places, unintelligible. Fortunately, I had a good backup image which saved my neck. But, I really would like to know...
  3. Pinnacle Dazzle software issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinnacle Dazzle software issue: I had been running Dazzle 23.2.4.120 on Windows 10 for 2 years without any issues. However, lately, the video capture audio has a crackling noise and is at places, unintelligible. Fortunately, I had a good backup image which saved my neck. But, I really would like to know...
  4. Pinnacle Dazzle software issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Voice Recorder couldn’t save this recording in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Voice Recorder couldn’t save this recording in Windows 10: Many users have faced this issue that while using the Voice Recorder app of Windows 10. The app fails to save the recording. It could have happened for any reason like outdated audio driver, bad audio service status, etc. If you are also having the same problem, then this...
  6. Windows update caused pinnacle dazzle to not work properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update caused pinnacle dazzle to not work properly: I have been using the pinnacle dazzle connection to download from the TV DVR. It was working perfectly. After an automatic update for windows 10, the dazzle connection stopped working. The video and audio capture continually skips and several frames are dropped every second...
  7. Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016: When I try loading the Dazzle program I get half way through loading I get a message saying. The operating system has been upgraded after Studio has been installed. Some or all of the program's features may features may not operate correctly. We recommend that...
  8. Dazzle 90 No Drivers available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dazzle 90 No Drivers available: I want to use my Dazzle 90 came with xp long ago on my laptop with Windows 10. Cannot install as there are no drivers. Can you please help me - where can I find the correct drivers? Thank you Leonie...
  9. Windows Performance Recorder using 100% Disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Performance Recorder using 100% Disc: I recently noticed that my computer was running extremely slowly. I went into task manager and 'system' was labelled as using up to 60MB/s disc. I went into resource manager and the files causing the problem were: C:\Users\zoran\AppData\Local\Temp\WPR_initiated_WprApp_WPR...
  10. Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder: Hi, Im using voicemeeter but the voice and screen recorder is picking the voice from my mic not from Voicemeeter. Does some one know how to fix it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dazzle dvc 100 windows 10

2. dazzle dvc100 drivers windows 10

3. dvc100 windows 10

4. dazzle dvc100 windows 10,
  5. dazzle software for windows 10,
  6. dazzle video capture driver for windows 10,
  7. dazzle dvd recorder windows 10,
  8. dvc100 driver windows 10,
  9. dvc 100 driver windows 10,
  10. dazzle dvc 100,
  11. dazzle 100 windows 10,