Windows 10: DC time syncronization

Discus and support DC time syncronization in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Our company is located in Miami, and we have a branch in Texas. Texas has a bunch of laptops, all on the domain. For that reason, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cristiano77, Apr 26, 2019.

1. DC time syncronization

Hello,

Our company is located in Miami, and we have a branch in Texas.

Texas has a bunch of laptops, all on the domain. For that reason, it synchronizes the time with the DC located in Miami.

How can I get the laptops to show the local time in Texas, or wherever they happen to be taken to?

Thank You in advance!

Chris

:)

Cristiano77, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

error 1012 dc

Hi Colinus,

Corrupted system files may be the possible reason why you received the error code 1012 dc. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• What specific task are you trying to do?
    • When did you get error code 1012 dc?

In the meantime, if you're trying to install update, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot Windows Update issues. It will let you choose which version of Windows you are experiencing
    the problem and try performing the instructions provided.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Mail for Windows 10 and Adobe Reader DC

Hi Gary,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Have you tried doing the same steps on a different PDF file and got the same result?
    • What is the exact email address you're receiving?
    • What mail client does the Acrobat Reader DC directs when sending it as an email?

Regards.

Michelle Her, Apr 26, 2019
  4. DC time syncronization

Ovi Suite - Syncronizing

I use Windows XP SP3. e-mail etc. from Exchange server at work with Outlook 2003.

With Ovi Suite used with my N85 and connection via USB, in Tools->Options->Syncronizing->Syncronize this information:, I am asked what type of content I want to syncronize - a list of 6 different elements: Calendar/Tasks, Contacts, Notes, E-mail, Bookmarks/RSS-streams
    and Files. I check all of them. I am asked to specify time ranges etc - both for calendar and e-mail. When syncronizing, the files, notes, contacts and calendar/tasks work fine. E-mail and Ihternet Explorer bookmarks do not - they are not being transferred,
    and no error messages appear, either.

Bug or feature? What to do?

I am not interested in push-mail or accesing this account remote - only to syncronize and bring the info with me on the phone.

Thanks.

gothom---01, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

DC time syncronization

1. DC time syncronization - Similar Threads - syncronization

2. syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive: I have local OneDrive storage as well as OneDrive online storage. I would like to implement a storage data synchronization mechanism as follows: - initially I create a file and save it to local storage, - then it is automatically cloned/duplicated to network storage, - when a...
  3. syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive: I have local OneDrive storage as well as OneDrive online storage. I would like to implement a storage data synchronization mechanism as follows: - initially I create a file and save it to local storage, - then it is automatically cloned/duplicated to network storage, - when a...
  4. syncronizing local OneDrive and Web OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I noticed that he wasn't there ,what happned with host for settings syncronizations process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I noticed that he wasn't there ,what happned with host for settings syncronizations process: I noticed after switching from 1700 build to 1800 build that the host for seetings synchronization process disappeared, now I'm wondering where it is, it's not there on either Windows 10 or Windows 11, and before it was in the task manager, it's not there, there's only the...
  6. I noticed that he wasn't there ,what happned with host for settings syncronizations process

I noticed that he wasn't there ,what happned with host for settings syncronizations process: I noticed after switching from 1700 build to 1800 build that the host for seetings synchronization process disappeared, now I'm wondering where it is, it's not there on either Windows 10 or Windows 11, and before it was in the task manager, it's not there, there's only the...
  7. One drive is not syncronizing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive is not syncronizing.: One drive is not syncronizing. The only change made in mu=y account is that I update my password becaus I connect an old tablet that I have.Can somebody help me or guide me on what to do?* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. One drive is not syncronizing.

One drive is not syncronizing.: One drive is not syncronizing. The only change made in mu=y account is that I update my password becaus I connect an old tablet that I have.Can somebody help me or guide me on what to do?* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Admin account picture syncronizing to local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account picture syncronizing to local account: My parent’s computer has had an annoying problem recently. My dad has an admin account, and my mom and I have a local account. Whenever my mom signs into her account, she receives a duplicate picture of the admin’s account. We tried changing it, restart the PC to see if the...
  10. My Roaming User Profile was not completely syncronized, but... he's Local and not Roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Roaming User Profile was not completely syncronized, but... he's Local and not Roaming: First one, I am a Linux User by default, I'm developer and Linux is much better for this. And then, lately I've trying use Windows more times, mostly for Games and try to use some OS new. Here's the issue: I was try to change my username on Win10, I thought this is a easy...