Windows 10: DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX

Discus and support DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, After installing base driver extension driver software component driver and Appx application, is there a medium where I can find out all these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saraj6, Jun 30, 2020.

1. saraj6 Win User

DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX

HI,

After installing base driver extension driver software component driver and Appx application, is there a medium where I can find out all these linked with the base driver from the system. For example, After I install the extension driver, is there any key from where I can link this extension driver to its base driver

:)

saraj6, Jun 30, 2020

2. appx File extension.

Extracted files from the installation file become independent and cannot be a program in normal means. If you still have the original .zip file, try this method instead:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click View.
    • Tick File name extensions.
    • Locate the ZIP file, rename the extension (.zip) to .appx.

Refer to the screenshot below:

DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX 20006b6f-4a44-4674-a722-df8dc76f3727.png

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Windows Update is not installing Drivers

Thank you and Bill for the replies. I am now trying to download and install the device drivers from the link suggested by Bill. The listed device driver softwares do not directly mention the devices. Could you please suggest which bunch would contain the
    device drivers for PCI, Bluetooth Peripheral and Remote NDIS based internet sharing?

Dharmapada Bhuyan, Jun 30, 2020
  4. TinKode Win User

Driver updates

Hello GregVerstegen,

My name is and I'm here to help you.

Windows 10 should automatically install all the necessary drivers, but if that does not happen, you have two solutions.

1. Install the necessary drivers from the Internet/official websites of computer companies such as ASUS, Dell, Lenovo, etc.
    2. Install the required drivers from Device Manager.

How to install drivers from Device Manager?

Step 1: Open Dev. Manager. Click start (WIN button) and type Device Manager.

Step 2: Choose a section of the component parts. Ex: Keyboards, Sound Video and Game Controllers etc.

Step 3: Up, you have the option "Action". Click on it. Hit "Add Legacy Hardware". Click next. First, I suggest you choose the first option ("Search for and install the hardware automatically"). If it doesn't work, than choose the second
    option ("Install the hardware that I manually select from a list"). Click next. There, you have a list of all existing drivers.

TinKode, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX - Similar Threads - DCHU link between

2. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internal Components Drivers: Hello, Win 10 with the latest updates is installed on my laptop. on device manager, some components seem missing the right driver to function properly snapshot attached. Please reply back should the snapshot is not uploaded correctly and if you need further information.Kindly...
  3. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internal Components Drivers: Hello, Win 10 with the latest updates is installed on my laptop. on device manager, some components seem missing the right driver to function properly snapshot attached. Please reply back should the snapshot is not uploaded correctly and if you need further information.Kindly...
  4. internal Components Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. System Base Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Base Driver: I have never seen or heard of a "System Base Driver". That is until just recently. I decided to perform a clean install of Windows 10. I didn't think that I would have problems with a new Asus Tuf Gaming Z790 Plus WIFI motherboard. The board was manufactured and purchased in...
  6. System Base Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Base Driver: I have never seen or heard of a "System Base Driver". That is until just recently. I decided to perform a clean install of Windows 10. I didn't think that I would have problems with a new Asus Tuf Gaming Z790 Plus WIFI motherboard. The board was manufactured and purchased in...
  7. System Base Driver

8. Must a Windows Update DCHU driver that publishes a software component only also publish a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Must a Windows Update DCHU driver that publishes a software component only also publish a...: Hello - I am creating a DCHU driver for Windows Update that must only publish a software app which in turn downloads a custom driver for the hardware to be updated. Ie, the package that I am putting together has no need to, and in fact should not, install a kernel driver...
  9. "Generic Software Component" driver issue

"Generic Software Component" driver issue: I was using Driver Easy to install some drivers related to my motherboard and chipset, but when I go to try and install them driver easy says my current drivers are as old as 2006, and are simply named "Generic Software Component" and none of those show up in device manager,...
  10. Components of a Driver Package migration

Components of a Driver Package migration: Hello, guys, I have an Hp-14af116 / AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 6GB running a Windows 7 in a Virtual Machine, but the performance is very poor so I decided to install windos7 dual boot with Windows 10 following the instructions on a post but I got an issue...