Windows 10: DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX

Discus and support DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, After installing base driver extension driver software component driver and Appx application, is there a medium where I can find out all these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saraj6, Jun 30, 2020.

1. saraj6 Win User

DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX

HI,

After installing base driver extension driver software component driver and Appx application, is there a medium where I can find out all these linked with the base driver from the system. For example, After I install the extension driver, is there any key from where I can link this extension driver to its base driver

:)

saraj6, Jun 30, 2020

2. appx File extension.

Extracted files from the installation file become independent and cannot be a program in normal means. If you still have the original .zip file, try this method instead:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click View.
    • Tick File name extensions.
    • Locate the ZIP file, rename the extension (.zip) to .appx.

Refer to the screenshot below:

DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX 20006b6f-4a44-4674-a722-df8dc76f3727.png

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Windows Update is not installing Drivers

Thank you and Bill for the replies. I am now trying to download and install the device drivers from the link suggested by Bill. The listed device driver softwares do not directly mention the devices. Could you please suggest which bunch would contain the
    device drivers for PCI, Bluetooth Peripheral and Remote NDIS based internet sharing?

Dharmapada Bhuyan, Jun 30, 2020
  4. TinKode Win User

Driver updates

Hello GregVerstegen,

My name is and I'm here to help you.

Windows 10 should automatically install all the necessary drivers, but if that does not happen, you have two solutions.

1. Install the necessary drivers from the Internet/official websites of computer companies such as ASUS, Dell, Lenovo, etc.
    2. Install the required drivers from Device Manager.

How to install drivers from Device Manager?

Step 1: Open Dev. Manager. Click start (WIN button) and type Device Manager.

Step 2: Choose a section of the component parts. Ex: Keyboards, Sound Video and Game Controllers etc.

Step 3: Up, you have the option "Action". Click on it. Hit "Add Legacy Hardware". Click next. First, I suggest you choose the first option ("Search for and install the hardware automatically"). If it doesn't work, than choose the second
    option ("Install the hardware that I manually select from a list"). Click next. There, you have a list of all existing drivers.

TinKode, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. DCHU: link between base driver extension driver,software component and APPX - Similar Threads - DCHU link between

2. about unknown component missing drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    about unknown component missing drivers.: hello i need some help please.. here are the unknown device properties. under events.. Device ROOT\MEDIA\0000 was configured. Driver Name: null Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} Driver Date:...
  3. fingerprint driver software

fingerprint driver software: I uninstalled fingerprint driver software because it didn't work. How can reinstall the software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-driver-software/3bee13da-3f8e-4ce5-b610-a5e4febb3cef
  4. Driver/Software issues??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver/Software issues??: Hi, I have recently been experiencing some problems. When I attempt to left click on my network settings on the taskbar, or left click the volume settings, nothing pops up. I also cant right click any of my shortcuts that I have pinned to my task bar, only available to right...
  5. Difference between these drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between these drivers: I tinkered with the built-in Realtek drivers of my newly bought laptop. After getting things mixed up, I uninstalled them from my PC and installed the one from the device support. (Just choose win10 64bit) Then to my surprise, the PC never produced any sound until I...
  6. Missing base-device drivers

Missing base-device drivers: Two unknown devices are reporting : "Device PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2382&SUBSYS_408C17C0&REV_20\4&194aec5e&0&00E4 requires further installation." in device and printer menu. Searching for a new driver is without effect. Disconnection and removal of devices seems to have no...
  7. Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind??????

Aura and the components/drivers it leaves behind??????: so I installed aura because rgb lighting was wanting to turn it off, (I fixed that matter) but now it's left things behind and I can't seem to get rid of them under app's and features modify and uninstall is not available examples are asus aura vga component/ asus glckio2...
  8. Base System Drivers Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Base System Drivers Missing: I know this isn't a new topic, but I know which drivers are missing/corrupt. I've attached two photos, one shows the IRQ 10's are missing base system drivers and in "Problem Devices" under "Storage", two Base System Devices are identified. And that's all that I know. If...
  9. scanner software and drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanner software and drivers: I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not fond or softerware not found....
  10. Components of a Driver Package migration

Components of a Driver Package migration: Hello, guys, I have an Hp-14af116 / AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 6GB running a Windows 7 in a Virtual Machine, but the performance is very poor so I decided to install windos7 dual boot with Windows 10 following the instructions on a post but I got an issue...