Windows 10: DCIM folder of ipad not showing

Discus and support DCIM folder of ipad not showing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I try to import my photos from ipad to windows it says there's no folder. Ipad is up to date, itunes is the newest, drivers are good, trusted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/teemhm, Oct 5, 2020.

1. /u/teemhm Win User

DCIM folder of ipad not showing

When I try to import my photos from ipad to windows it says there's no folder. Ipad is up to date, itunes is the newest, drivers are good, trusted the computer. What else

submitted by /u/teemhm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/teemhm, Oct 5, 2020
  2. x509 Win User

iPad wont show up in file explorer

But an iPhone/iPad shows up ONLY if there are pictures in a DCIM folder. However, this file access is limited to only that DCIM folder. You can't access any other files, apps, data, music, etc., without some third-party utility. For general access you have to use iTunes.

I personally hate iTunes, it's a useless POS as far as I'm concerned. There are way too many third party alternatives, but most of them are very limited and it's confusing to sort through all the claims to spot the limitations.

x509, Oct 5, 2020
  3. xtra mail not showing in iPad

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean when you say not showing in iPad?
    • Which email account do you use?
    • Which app do you use on iPad to view your emails?
    • Are you referring to email content not showing in iPad or the email account itself?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing. Please see the article provided below, which will guide you on how to ask questions.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Please revert to this response along with answers to questions asked, we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 5, 2020
  4. DCIM folder of ipad not showing

Cannot find DCIM folder - camera not recognized. What is the problem?

I am not able to find the DCIM folder on my Windows 10. I've followed several online suggestions and it's still not on my PC. What usually happens is that when I hook up my camera to download photos, I can easily find the DCIM folder. Then I'll find the
    new photos there. Why is my camera not being recognized?

MarilynByrne, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

DCIM folder of ipad not showing

1. DCIM folder of ipad not showing - Similar Threads - DCIM folder ipad

2. how to delete empty DCIM subfolders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete empty DCIM subfolders: How to delete empty DCIM subfolders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-empty-dcim-subfolders/e3086f89-b89f-451e-9ea0-e9832476605c
  3. how to delete empty DCIM subfolders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete empty DCIM subfolders: How to delete empty DCIM subfolders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-empty-dcim-subfolders/e3086f89-b89f-451e-9ea0-e9832476605c
  4. Cant Copy and Paste large iphone DCIM photo folders WIN11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Copy and Paste large iphone DCIM photo folders WIN11: I can't copy and paste large iPhone DCIM photo folders to my external drive. If it is of small memory capacity, it seems to copy fine. Exceed somewhere about 60MB, either as the folder total, or copying multiple files that accumulate memory somewhere over 60MB is fails. I...
  5. Cant Copy and Paste large iphone DCIM photo folders WIN11

Cant Copy and Paste large iphone DCIM photo folders WIN11: I can't copy and paste large iPhone DCIM photo folders to my external drive. If it is of small memory capacity, it seems to copy fine. Exceed somewhere about 60MB, either as the folder total, or copying multiple files that accumulate memory somewhere over 60MB is fails. I...
  6. storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera: I want to transfer files from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone to Windows 8.1 using USB connection. Using my phone I can see videos but using windows I don't show any files in the DCIM folder although I have show hidden files on. Using file manager on my phone, I can see the files are...
  7. storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera

storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera: I want to transfer files from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone to Windows 8.1 using USB connection. Using my phone I can see videos but using windows I don't show any files in the DCIM folder although I have show hidden files on. Using file manager on my phone, I can see the files are...
  8. iPad and iPhone folders move

in Windows 10 Support
    iPad and iPhone folders move: Wonder if there is a way to move Ipad/Iphone folders to another location? [img] Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (2004, 19041.508) Version: 10.0.1904 Thanks 165745
  9. iPad wont show up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPad wont show up in file explorer: I make art sometimes and I use both my PC and my iPad, so I need to sync them. I used to be able to sync my art from my iPad to my PC by plugging it in and pressing the iPad thing in file explorer, and I could do everything like normal. I wanted to move files from my PC to my...
  10. iphone 6 DCIM folder shows empty when connected to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone 6 DCIM folder shows empty when connected to my pc: Recently developed a problem when I connect it to my iphone 6 to download pics to my pc When I click on the iphone icon the DCIM folder appears, but when I click on it a response appears "this file is empty" The DCIM folder does contain numerous photo files, and the...