Windows 10: Dcom ERROR on Windows 10 PC after upgrade

Discus and support Dcom ERROR on Windows 10 PC after upgrade in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting series of error on a dell laptop with windows 10 64 bit 1903 update please help The machine-default permission settings do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vksumanlal, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Dcom ERROR on Windows 10 PC after upgrade

I am getting series of error on a dell laptop with windows 10 64 bit 1903 update

please help

The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}

and APPID

{316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}

to the user INTERPLASTGHANA\Administrator SID (S-1-5-21-2951635359-700562011-1553174137-500) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.145_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-155514346-2573954481-755741238-1654018636-1233331829-3075935687-2861478708). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user INTERPLASTGHANA\Administrator SID (S-1-5-21-2951635359-700562011-1553174137-500) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

-----------------------

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

-----------------------

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker

and APPID

Unavailable

Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker

and APPID

Unavailable

------------

:)

Vksumanlal, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Dcom ERROR on Windows 10 PC after upgrade

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Dcom ERROR on Windows 10 PC after upgrade

1. Dcom ERROR on Windows 10 PC after upgrade - Similar Threads - Dcom ERROR upgrade

2. DCOM Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DCOM Error: My system crashes whenever i open a particular game and if i look in event viewer!! i get error like The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and...
  3. DCOM error

DCOM error: I have an app from Canon which transfers images from my camera to the la[ptop. This has worked seamlessly for a couple of years. All of a sudden after a windows update? it won't run. from my own local administrator account. It will run from other accounts on the laptop. Canon...
  4. Multiple PC Errors after windows 10 upgrade

Multiple PC Errors after windows 10 upgrade: Hi I have recently upgraded to windows 10 . I am continuously getting PC Errors Accessing Extended Memory driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Unexepected kernel mode System Service Exception How can I resolve these. Thanks & Regards Satish...
  5. DCOM ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCOM ERROR: My laptop keeps crashing and the only thing i saw in my event viewer is DCOM error 10016 Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager and...
  6. 10016 dcom error pc restarting

10016 dcom error pc restarting: the above error code is restricting me from playing my games. I have checked permissions in regedit and nothing has worked. when I do try to play my games my pc restarts itself. I have tried a clean install on windows however nothing has changed. please advise. windows 10...
  7. Dcom error

in Windows 10 Support
    Dcom error: Over several generations of Windows 10 (now 2004) the Pro 64-bit version throws a DCom error that the Home version (shown on top) does not, when clicking on "Com+ Applications. And the "running processes" entry is missing in the Pro version. This doesn't appear to be causing...
  8. System Shutdown after DCOM errors.

System Shutdown after DCOM errors.: I have been experiencing some random system shutdowns. This is a fairly new system with about a year. I keep it always on 24/7 and it is heavily used, frequently reaching 100% on CPU and GPU intensive tasks. I frequently monitor system temps to check if everything is within...
  9. DCOM Error

DCOM Error: Hi i have been having an issue with the following error: My surface pro displays a bluescreen a quick error message the pc has experienced an error. Boots to UEFI and I have to manually restart. I have done all my updates and I even went back to factory default and the issue...
  10. Fix DCOM Error 1084 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DCOM Error 1084 on Windows 10: [ATTACH] DCOM is a module on Windows computers, that allows those computers to run programs over a network to another computer. It is an acronym that stands for Distributed Component Object Model and it is a software component from Microsoft that allows [...] This post Fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dcom error after upgrade

2. Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost dcom error after setting launch permission

3. sid microsoft.windows.shellexperiencehost

4. Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362,
  5. dcom error microsoft.windows.shellexperiencehost,
  6. container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.145_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy,
  7. sid microsoft.windows.shellexperiencehost_10.0.18362.145,
  8. dcom Windows 10 version 1903,
  9. Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.145_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy