Windows 10: DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"...

Discus and support DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows give me like 50: DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:why? i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by B0t Creati0n, Nov 17, 2022.

1. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"...

Windows give me like 50: DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:why? i can't even boot i can in safe mode when i reinstall windows i have around 2 min and then my screen update and then frozen screen and cant boot OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.19045 Build 19045 Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3500 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series BaseBoard P

:)

B0t Creati0n, Nov 17, 2022

2. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service(s)

This has happened 95 times in total and i have not see anyone capable of fixing it .

The system froze at logo screen.

I had to force boot manager to start the system.

After 3 more froze , it finally boot into safe mode and created this beautfiul scenes of errors.

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"... ab01aded-4f81-4599-b70c-fa95283a5566?upload=true.png

I have checked again and again to see 9 main errors being repeated, each time windows run it use an different server name but you get the point:

1.DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service TokenBroker with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

Windows.Internal.Security.Authentication.Web.TokenBrokerInternal.

2.DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

{DD522ACC-F821-461A-A407-50B198B896DC}.

3.DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

{9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030}.

4.DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service lfsvc with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

{08D9DFDF-C6F7-404A-A20F-66EEC0A609CD}.

5.DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service wisvc with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

{3185A766-B338-11E4-A71E-12E3F512A338}.

6.DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service dps with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

{DDCFD26B-FEED-44CD-B71D-79487D2E5E5A}.

7.DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service camsvc with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

Windows.Internal.CapabilityAccess.CapabilityAccess.

8.DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WpnUserService_37bd7 with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

{D18705BE-FC2F-44C8-AEFF-1CD49AEA8FC1}.

9.The driver detected a controller error on \Device\CdRom0.

To the question of if this is an possible to fix error using sfc or dism:

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"... 74b6cbf5-4335-44d1-a6f1-9ecbdc6cd5a4?upload=true.png

And if you say the errors happened before the fix only:

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"... 55625a10-f86e-47af-9baa-08738bfc04a2?upload=true.png

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"... 1f216a9a-6f9c-4cc4-b423-b4d353a491ca?upload=true.png

If you say that my disk is broken or something like that, i upgraded into windows 11 and it run perfectly, despite the control panel saying i can't do that. And i degraded back into windows 10 to use my system because i can't see thumbnails on files.

What is your answer?

đặng quốc tuấn, Nov 17, 2022
  3. Mike.Pmr Win User
    Windows 10 - DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

I am having a similar issue. File Explore will work for a second when i open an explorer window then quit and won't restart automatically. It works alright in safe mode, but as soon as i restart it starts failing again.

Event Viewer shows errors like DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server

It also shows explorer.exe terminate, svchost fail with faulting module being ESENT.dll and other errors.

Mike.Pmr, Nov 17, 2022
  4. GME_2002 Win User

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"...

windows 10 get DCOM error 1084

Hi,

In our some Windows 10 pc event viewer showing below error. Kindly advise what is the issue?

"DCOM got error ""1084"" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments ""Unavailable"" in order to run the server"

GME_2002, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"...

1. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"... - Similar Threads - DCOM got error

2. getting DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm error on server...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm error on server...: I am getting "DCOM got error "1068" attempting to start the service netprofm " every second on my server 2016 all of a sudden, but the dpendancy is DHCP which i dont run and is disable don this server. Anyone have any suggestions please?...
  3. DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...: This is an error message from the Event Viewer.Log Name: SystemSource: DistributedCOMEvent ID: 1005Level: ErrorNothing visual happened as far as I remember. I am using an Acer Nitro 5.dGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 VRAM: 15.9 GBiGPU: Intel UHD Graphics VRAM: 11.9 GBCPU: Intel...
  4. DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...

DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...: This is an error message from the Event Viewer.Log Name: SystemSource: DistributedCOMEvent ID: 1005Level: ErrorNothing visual happened as far as I remember. I am using an Acer Nitro 5.dGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 VRAM: 15.9 GBiGPU: Intel UHD Graphics VRAM: 11.9 GBCPU: Intel...
  5. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"...

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"...: Windows give me like 50: DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:why? i can't even boot i can in safe mode when i reinstall windows i have around 2 min and then my screen update and then frozen...
  6. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable"...: Windows give me like 50: DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:why? i can't even boot i can in safe mode when i reinstall windows i have around 2 min and then my screen update and then frozen...
  7. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services: This has happened 95 times in total and i have not see anyone capable of fixing it .The system froze at logo screen.I had to force boot manager to start the system.After 3 more froze , it finally boot into safe mode and created this beautfiul scenes of errors.I have checked...
  8. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services: This has happened 95 times in total and i have not see anyone capable of fixing it .The system froze at logo screen.I had to force boot manager to start the system.After 3 more froze , it finally boot into safe mode and created this beautfiul scenes of errors.I have checked...
  9. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service: Hi guy,My screen went blue screen and the event log full of:DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service TokenBroker with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:Windows.Internal.Security.Authentication.Web.WamProviderRegistrationDCOM got error "1084"...