Windows 10: DCOM got error "1115" .. I keep seeing this error

Discus and support DCOM got error "1115" .. I keep seeing this error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service wuauserv with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamDonis, Mar 6, 2021.

1. DCOM got error "1115" .. I keep seeing this error

DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service wuauserv with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:
    {E60687F7-01A1-40AA-86AC-DB1CBF673334}

-Windows 10 Pro x64

-Not connected to any Domain

-Default Server: UnKnown

I was playing a game and the game just hard crashed.

:)

WilliamDonis, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Ali grbg Win User

DCOM server error"1115"

After I updated my windows 1-2 months ago, my computer started to shot down automatically. Timing of the shut down is randomly, I couldn't find any action which I take, related to the shutdown. I checked the hardware and heat problem but the problem isn't
    hardware. When I checked the event viewer, I found 1 error during shutdown time which occurs more then 20 times in 1 sec.

Source: DistributedCOM

Event ID: 10005

Error message: "DCOM error 1115 while starting service TrustedInstaller with argument "Not available" to execute server

I translated the error message myself, original version is below.

How can I fix it?

Thank you

(Original version:

DCOM sunucuyu çalıştırmak üzere TrustedInstaller hizmetini "Yok" bağımsız değişkenleriyle başlatmaya çalışırken "1115" hatasını aldı:

{752073A1-23F2-4396-85F0-8FDB879ED0ED}

)

Ali grbg, Mar 6, 2021
  3. DCOM server error"1115"

Hi Ali,

We noticed that this post has been inactive for a while now. Are you still receiving the DCOM error 1115? If yes, please let us know so we can help you out.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Loreto Osa, Mar 6, 2021
  4. no1yak70 Win User

DCOM got error "1115" .. I keep seeing this error

DCOM Error 1005

Hi, Getting lots of errors :- DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service BITS with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:
    {4991D34B-80A1-4291-83B6-3328366B9097}. Can't find out what is causing this. Checked in regedit but it only points to DCOM. Running Win 10 PRO 1909 build 18363.628. Googled it but no help there.

Anyone come across this ? The machine is a stand alone and not tied to any LAN.
    Thanks in advance.

no1yak70, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

DCOM got error "1115" .. I keep seeing this error

1. DCOM got error "1115" .. I keep seeing this error - Similar Threads - DCOM got error

2. dcom error 1115 windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dcom error 1115 windows 11: Hello,This morning when I started up my computer, it blue-screened and rebooted. When I looked in the log for reasons, it states this "DCOM detected error 1115 when trying to start the UsoSvc service with the arguments Not available to start the...
  3. dcom error 1115 windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dcom error 1115 windows 11: Hello,This morning when I started up my computer, it blue-screened and rebooted. When I looked in the log for reasons, it states this "DCOM detected error 1115 when trying to start the UsoSvc service with the arguments Not available to start the...
  4. DCOM Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DCOM Error: My system crashes whenever i open a particular game and if i look in event viewer!! i get error like The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and...
  5. Erro DCOM 1115 Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erro DCOM 1115 Windows 10 x64: I was using my PC, then it suddenly restarted. Firstly I tought it was because of heat, but the temperature were all right. Then I checked the system logs and found the error message: DCOM got error "1115" when trying to start the SecurityHealthService service with...
  6. DCOM error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DCOM error: I have an app from Canon which transfers images from my camera to the la[ptop. This has worked seamlessly for a couple of years. All of a sudden after a windows update? it won't run. from my own local administrator account. It will run from other accounts on the laptop. Canon...
  7. DCOM ERROR

DCOM ERROR: My laptop keeps crashing and the only thing i saw in my event viewer is DCOM error 10016 Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager and...
  8. System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System encountered error ID 10005 DCOM got error "1115" attempting to start the service...: Hello, Recently I found error ID 10005 appeared in system event log after reboot system, does anyone know why this error continued occur? This error ID appear almost every reboot cycle, and I didn't install any 3rd party anti-virus app. My OS is 20H1 and the build number...
  9. Dcom error

in Windows 10 Support
    Dcom error: Over several generations of Windows 10 (now 2004) the Pro 64-bit version throws a DCom error that the Home version (shown on top) does not, when clicking on "Com+ Applications. And the "running processes" entry is missing in the Pro version. This doesn't appear to be causing...
  10. DCOM Error

DCOM Error: Hi i have been having an issue with the following error: My surface pro displays a bluescreen a quick error message the pc has experienced an error. Boots to UEFI and I have to manually restart. I have done all my updates and I even went back to factory default and the issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Произошла ошибка DCOM 1115