Windows 10: DCom persistent error

Discus and support DCom persistent error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Remote proxy factory 32 class writes a Dcom Event Viewer error when EDGE, with multi-tabs, is closed...saying that it doesn't have activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, May 1, 2017.

1. borgus Win User

DCom persistent error

Remote proxy factory 32 class writes a Dcom Event Viewer error when EDGE, with multi-tabs, is closed...saying that it doesn't have activation permission for NJNxxx\My Account. It has.

In this HOME version, there are two registry entries for the RPF32 class. In each, Desktop-NJNxxx\Users; Desktop-NJNxxx\My Account; Desktop-NJNxxx\Administrators and SYSTEM have full control.

The same entries appear in DComcfg, along with Local Service, which has been given local launch permission for both RPF32class entries.

So, the permissions procedure has been followed, yet the error persists. Why?

(This box has HOME Win10. Another, with PRO, uses default Dcom settings and doesn't reference 'Desktop-NJNxxx. ' It instead lists the user name, and it never throws the Dcom error. That's likely not relevant - just a naming convention difference.)

:)

borgus, May 1, 2017

2. Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081704) - Error 0x80070643

I tried the same install and my errors were DCOM/COM errors

I've been seeing DCOM permissions errors since the bad update that broke the store and its apps and broke the start menu

it also corrupted my user profile which I had to recreate

I still see about 50 DCOM permission errors per day

I think this problem maybe be DCOM permissions problems

are there any DCOM troubleshooters?

fixing DCOM permissions can be tricky, you need to also modify permissions in the registry to allow editing of the DCOM

not ready to do that yet.

Microsoft you need to fix this.

rob

Robfly80-2, May 1, 2017
  3. Persistent PC freeze and crash with Dcom 10016 being the problem

Hi there.

Thanks for the reply, you are right.

I was trying to take ownership of the keys and managed once I changed from "trusted installer" to my ID, the 2 main culprits were

1.Runtime Broker

2.ShellServiceHost

Both of which were throwing up different CLSID and each time managed to change it the pc would freeze. Almost every 2 minutes, I had to boot into safe mode, and even command a few times.

But it's been two weeks since I changed all my registers and truncated a few entries and now not one freeze.

I'm shocked that MS would let this problem go on for so many people.

Thanks again for the info, take care.

Best Regards

Shayne

Windows ruined my life, May 1, 2017
Thema:

DCom persistent error

1. DCom persistent error - Similar Threads - DCom persistent error

2. Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016: Hi all, Ive been running into persistent game crashes on my new PC. Ive tried following tutorials to change dcom permissions etc, ive used DDU to wipe and reinstall graphics drivers. Ive even turned off dcom in the settings. I keep thinking the problem might be fixed but then...
  3. Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016: Hi all, Ive been running into persistent game crashes on my new PC. Ive tried following tutorials to change dcom permissions etc, ive used DDU to wipe and reinstall graphics drivers. Ive even turned off dcom in the settings. I keep thinking the problem might be fixed but then...
  4. Dcom error 10016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dcom error 10016: So I’m getting multiple dcom 10016 errors and I’ve taken the time to change all the permissions and all the steps to supposedly fix it but I’m still getting them come up. They are making my computer crash to where I have to restart manually. It’s rather frustrating so any...
  5. DCOM Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DCOM Error: My system crashes whenever i open a particular game and if i look in event viewer!! i get error like The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and...
  6. DCOM error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DCOM error: I have an app from Canon which transfers images from my camera to the la[ptop. This has worked seamlessly for a couple of years. All of a sudden after a windows update? it won't run. from my own local administrator account. It will run from other accounts on the laptop. Canon...
  7. Persistent PC freeze and crash with Dcom 10016 being the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent PC freeze and crash with Dcom 10016 being the problem: Greetings all, i keep getting this event ID everytime my pc crashes freeze, Dcom 10016 The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID...
  8. DCOM ERROR

DCOM ERROR: My laptop keeps crashing and the only thing i saw in my event viewer is DCOM error 10016 Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager and...
  9. Dcom error

in Windows 10 Support
    Dcom error: Over several generations of Windows 10 (now 2004) the Pro 64-bit version throws a DCom error that the Home version (shown on top) does not, when clicking on "Com+ Applications. And the "running processes" entry is missing in the Pro version. This doesn't appear to be causing...
  10. DCOM Error

DCOM Error: Hi i have been having an issue with the following error: My surface pro displays a bluescreen a quick error message the pc has experienced an error. Boots to UEFI and I have to manually restart. I have done all my updates and I even went back to factory default and the issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Njnxxx