Windows 10: DCP Watchdog Violation - Windows 10 Insider vb_release_19033

Discus and support DCP Watchdog Violation - Windows 10 Insider vb_release_19033 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received this Green Screen of Death GSOD stating that I got a "DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I looked on previous Microsoft Support answers all stating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Noobgamer0111, Jan 6, 2020.

1. DCP Watchdog Violation - Windows 10 Insider vb_release_19033

I received this Green Screen of Death GSOD stating that I got a "DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I looked on previous Microsoft Support answers all stating that it was due to old SSD firmware. I am currently running Windows 10 vb_release 19033 Windows Insider build.

I recently changed the BIOS and have now reverted to the default values.

I have run the BIOS diagnostic, Windows Diagnostic, System file checker and Windows Startup repair to check if it was my Windows software had been corrupted. Luckily, it wasn't and appears to be a weird software issue.

I have attempted to reset my PC using the built-in Windows 10 installer NOT the Media Creation Tool, this is the one that comes up when you open Windows in the Recovery Environment.

I am now downloading an ISO version of the 64-bit Windows 10 1909 Consumer Version in the hope of reinstalling Windows. If it doesn't work, then I'll have to use the Media Creation tool to download Windows 10 1909 to reinstall Windows using a USB. I am now currently using Windows 10 in Safe Mode with Networking.

My Specs: Pre-built laptop

Dell Inspiron 7520 15R SE

CPU: Intel Core i7-3612QM @2.10GHz

RAM: 2x4GB DDR3

GPU integrated: Intel HD Graphics 4000

GPU discrete: AMD Radeon HD 7700M Series 2GB

SSD: HGST HTS721010A9E630 1000GB.

:)

Noobgamer0111, Jan 6, 2020

2. DCP watchdog Violation

Pages freeze.How to fix DCP Watchdog Violation ?

trudyguldin, Jan 6, 2020
  3. windows 10 freezes-DCP watchdog violation

Can anyone help me with this?

My desktop freezes and I get a bluescreen with the message-DCP watchdog violation.

Thanks in advance.

ddmeltzer8, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

DCP Watchdog Violation - Windows 10 Insider vb_release_19033

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

DCP Watchdog Violation Windows 10

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

DCP Watchdog Violation - Windows 10 Insider vb_release_19033

1. DCP Watchdog Violation - Windows 10 Insider vb_release_19033 - Similar Threads - DCP Watchdog Violation

2. BSOD Bluescreen of Death - DCP watchdog violation, seems to be with Hal.dll and/or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Bluescreen of Death - DCP watchdog violation, seems to be with Hal.dll and/or...: I keep getting frequent BSOD with DCP watchdog violations on my ASUS ROG GM501GM laptop. My laptop specs are as follows: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 @ 2.20GHz 48 °C Coffee Lake 14nm Technology RAM 16.0GB Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER...
  3. DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing

DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing: I have a Lenovo T450s laptop with Windows 10 installed. Yesterday I started having problems with my computer freezing. Sometimes the laptop reboots itself and I get a error message about a DCP Watchdog violation. The problems started after I did some updates recommended by a...
  4. Constant BSOD on New Laptop - "DCP Watchdog Violation"

Constant BSOD on New Laptop - "DCP Watchdog Violation": I purchased a new ASUS laptop a couple weeks ago and upon opening it I ran screen checks and benchmarks to make sure that everything was going smoothly. During the first benchmark it crashed with error code "DCP Watchdog Error". I looked this up and found it was caused by...
  5. BSOD DCP watchdog violation, seems to be with Hal.dll or nkroskltn.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DCP watchdog violation, seems to be with Hal.dll or nkroskltn.exe: Hi, My PC keeps crashing and giving BSOD's: Crash address ntoskrnl.exe+1bfcc0 Caused By Driver hal.dll Uploaded minidump and Bluescreenview Report: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x-ouu1K-6JOKOuMQoSXLPg8oDXZV41Qr...
  6. BSOD DCP watchdog violation

BSOD DCP watchdog violation: Getting frequent BSOD with DCP watchdog violations I have updated everything I could find or think of, including the graphics card and all the drivers through windows. I even reinstalled the system, please help. [ATTACH]...
  7. BSOD DCP watchdog violation, seems to be with Hal.dll or nkroskltn

BSOD DCP watchdog violation, seems to be with Hal.dll or nkroskltn: Getting frequent BSOD with DCP watchdog violations Using a desktop, ASUS MB with crucial SSD on Win 10 Says its the Hal.dll or 041819-5453-01.dmp 2019-04-18 8:08:41 PM 0x00000133 00000000`00000001 00000000`00001e00 fffff805`66be2380 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe...
  8. WATCHDOG VIOLATION

WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Unable to do anything to restart and its been like this for about an 1 hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation/6ab7eda4-cdf5-48ed-a005-ea96f6fe1b9e
  9. DCP Watchdog Violation / Bad Pool Caller

DCP Watchdog Violation / Bad Pool Caller: My new PC crashes on a frequent basis. I have located a Minidump file after the last crash (only one file there) and copied it to the desktop, but how do I share it with the experts? Hopefully I can get help in analyzing the issue and find a fix. What other info is needed,...
  10. DCP watchdog Violation

DCP watchdog Violation: Pages freeze.How to fix DCP Watchdog Violation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/dcp-watchdog-violation/36057f10-9dd2-4bf0-a311-cffa1bf88ad5