Windows 10: DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing

Discus and support DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo T450s laptop with Windows 10 installed. Yesterday I started having problems with my computer freezing. Sometimes the laptop reboots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marianne_968, May 8, 2020.

1. DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing

I have a Lenovo T450s laptop with Windows 10 installed. Yesterday I started having problems with my computer freezing. Sometimes the laptop reboots itself and I get a error message about a DCP Watchdog violation. The problems started after I did some updates recommended by a Lenovo tool. Here are the updates I did:

Intel Management Engine Firmware

7 [32,64]/8.1/10 [64]- 10.0.60.3000

· Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver - 10 [64] - 14.8.10.1055

· ThinkPad Hotkey Features Integration Package Setup - 10 [64] - 9.1.0.3

· Intel HD Graphics Driver - 10 [64] - 20.19.15.5107

Realtek MultiCard Driver - 10 [64] - 10.0.10586.21290

Lenovo states that all of these updates were successfully installed on May 7, 2020.

I tried to find these new drivers using Device Manager but I couldn't find any of them. If they were installed, I don't know how to find them.

I ran the System File Checker SFC.exe and the tool said it found and fixed some corrupted files. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the problem. My PC continues to freeze. Windows updates are installed on my PC automatically so my system should be up-to-date. Windows also updates my drivers automatically.

Can someone please tell me what I should do next? Thanks.

:)

Marianne_968, May 8, 2020

2. windows 10 freezes-DCP watchdog violation

Can anyone help me with this?

My desktop freezes and I get a bluescreen with the message-DCP watchdog violation.

Thanks in advance.

ddmeltzer8, May 8, 2020
  3. DCP watchdog Violation

Pages freeze.How to fix DCP Watchdog Violation ?

trudyguldin, May 8, 2020
  4. david9527 Win User

DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing

BSOD DCP watchdog violation

Getting frequent BSOD with DCP watchdog violations

I have updated everything I could find or think of, including the graphics card and all the drivers through windows.

I even reinstalled the system, please help.

DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing b3211876-441e-47c1-b96f-a9702c79de97?upload=true.png

david9527, May 8, 2020
Thema:

DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing

1. DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing - Similar Threads - DCP Watchdog Violations

2. DCP Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCP Watchdog Violation: Стоклнулся с проблемой во время использования компьютера, зависания на несколько минут и после синий экран. Скачал дампчек, но не могу найти в чем проблема.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository...
  3. DCP Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DCP Watchdog Violation: Стоклнулся с проблемой во время использования компьютера, зависания на несколько минут и после синий экран. Скачал дампчек, но не могу найти в чем проблема.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository...
  4. DCP Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DCP Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCP Watchdog Violation: After i Upgradet to Windows 11 i get BSOD with the error code DCP Watchdog Violation. It comes more often when i am Gaming but sometimes even in idle.After i read out the minidump Data it says that amdppm.sys is the cause of the problem but i don't find a working solution...
  6. DCP Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DCP Watchdog Violation: After i Upgradet to Windows 11 i get BSOD with the error code DCP Watchdog Violation. It comes more often when i am Gaming but sometimes even in idle.After i read out the minidump Data it says that amdppm.sys is the cause of the problem but i don't find a working solution...
  7. DCP Watchdog Violation

DCP Watchdog Violation: My PC recently has been having the Watch dog violation BSOD, when I go to event viewer the error is: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000e2 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  8. DCP Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DCP Watchdog Violation: Hi I just updated windows recently with the latest updates and received a DCP Watchdog Violation error.Im running W10 Pro I also recently upgraded my Telstra smart ModemAny ideas pls?Thanks...
  9. Dcp Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dcp Watchdog Violation: Hello I´ve windows 10 professional ,and somtimes ive a blue screen with no error code just DPC Watchdog Violation ..how can i resolve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dcp-watchdog-violation/b2194276-b20f-4f1d-9ac7-29071bfceab3
  10. Frequent DCP WATCHDOG VIOLATION GSOD

Frequent DCP WATCHDOG VIOLATION GSOD: Dmp files from C:/Windows/Minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgwAzWr1-NwNij8gt2Kig-OlRaIK?e=YQTr65 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-dcp-watchdog-violation-gsod/db5baf30-c163-4e3b-90fd-abba5ff8cd7d