Windows 10: DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION How do i fix it?

Discus and support DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION How do i fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer keeps crashing and it is very annoying may I have some assistance?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Malin Rosvall, Mar 18, 2023.

1. DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION How do i fix it?

My computer keeps crashing and it is very annoying may I have some assistance?

:)

Malin Rosvall, Mar 18, 2023

2. Dcp_watchdog_violation?

hi there to anyone that sees this, I have been having some really annoying and frustrating problems with my PC lately. My PC keeps crashing an coming up with the blue screen of death saying DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION which I did my homework and went and tried most of the logical youtube videos on where they went into device manager, power option and so on but nothing has fixed mine. What is different about my PC crashing is I will be mid way through a game using my 2tb hdd and once my pc crashes it will restart but then my 2tb hdd will be missing and I have no clue on how to fix this. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please say otherwise I will have to pay to get fixed.
    P.S my system still runs because all my games and junk are stored on the hdd and my OS is on my ssd.

J4CKYBOY66, Mar 18, 2023
  3. DCP_Watchdog_Violation

Following install of W10 I'm now in DCP_Watchdog_Violation limbo. I have a 2013 Samsung XE500T and must rely on a usb cd/dvd player. Resetting it does not help.

Battle Hollow, Mar 18, 2023
  4. DavidCP Win User

DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION How do i fix it?

BSOD watching Youtube & VLC (DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

Hi,

Since a couple of weeks ago the problem started. At the beginning it only appears from time to time, but since yesterday the problem persists and it is impossible to use VLC or to watch a video on Youtube.

I always get the same BSOD with DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I already look for info in this very same forum, but I tried a couple of things that doesn't fix the problem:
    • I tried Driver Easy to make sure that I have all the drivers updated.
    • I tried to use an old version for the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.
    • I set the default driver for the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.

Some info about my laptop:
    • Asus R510V
    • i7 6700HQ
    • 8GB RAM
    • 120GB SSD (Windows here)
    • 1TB HDD
    • Using AVG Internet Security.

Also, I attach the log files.

I hope you guys can tell me how to fix this problem.

Thanks and regards!

DavidCP, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION How do i fix it?

1. DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION How do i fix it? - Similar Threads - DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION fix

2. DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen: PC keeps getting blue Screen and the dump file is as follows:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  3. DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen: PC keeps getting blue Screen and the dump file is as follows:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  4. DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Causing PC to Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I get BSOD caused by DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get BSOD caused by DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello, last week my laptop started getting BSOD when playing videogames that uses the dedicated graphics card RTX 3050 ti Laptop GPU. It happens random, could me instantly or in a couple of minutes. When it happens everything freezes, the audio gets distored repeating the...
  6. I get BSOD caused by DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I get BSOD caused by DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello, last week my laptop started getting BSOD when playing videogames that uses the dedicated graphics card RTX 3050 ti Laptop GPU. It happens random, could me instantly or in a couple of minutes. When it happens everything freezes, the audio gets distored repeating the...
  7. I get BSOD caused by DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. BSoD DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while watching...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. BSoD DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while watching...: I've been having some BSoD problems recently. I've figured out that whenever I watch a show on Crunchyroll, it consistently causes a BSoD with the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I did some more research into what could have caused it and have updated all related drivers,...
  9. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. BSoD DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while watching...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. BSoD DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while watching...: I've been having some BSoD problems recently. I've figured out that whenever I watch a show on Crunchyroll, it consistently causes a BSoD with the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I did some more research into what could have caused it and have updated all related drivers,...
  10. DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION How do i fix it?

DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION How do i fix it?: My computer keeps crashing and it is very annoying may I have some assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dcpwatchdogviolation-how-do-i-fix-it/54f70358-b543-4f20-9e75-d96cc3731cd3