Windows 10: DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

Discus and support DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MOUSA_BAD_CRAZY, Apr 3, 2022.

1. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand i try sfc /scannowand i remove and install windows terminal three times but i still have this errori now use Windows Terminal Preview its run without errorAbout My WindowsEdition : Windows 11 ProVersion : 21H2RAM : 12 GBInstalled on : 2/‎24/‎2022OS build : 22000.593

:)

MOUSA_BAD_CRAZY, Apr 3, 2022

2. Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 3, 2022
  3. DDE Server Window: explorer.exe aplication error 0x00007FF653D190E2 / 0x00000000000000030

You can add me to the list of people getting this message:

Application pop-up: DDE Server Window: explorer.exe - Application Error : The instruction at 0x00007FF78DA38732 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000030. The memory could not be written.

Jon Marshallsay, Apr 3, 2022
  4. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

DDE Server Windows Error

I had a MS tech work on my PC running Windows 10 and when changes where made everything appeared to work well. Last night I shutdown my computer and rebooted this morning. The computer went through startup and then into "we are setting up your PC" then
    to DDE Server Window: explorer.exe - System Warning Unknown Hard Error. Does anyone have suggestions as to how to fix this problem and what causes it?

JAMSBrooks, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

1. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image - Similar Threads - DDE Server Window

2. Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emlproui. Exe-Bad Image error show on my window: c:\PROGRA~1\QUICKH~1\QUICKH~1\scanopt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.This error show on my...
  3. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image: hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand i try sfc /scannowand i remove and install windows terminal three times but i still have this...
  4. Windows 10 and DDE server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and DDE server: We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system...
  5. Windows 10 and DDE server

Windows 10 and DDE server: We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system...
  6. Windows 10 and DDE server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  8. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  9. ???.exe - Bad image

???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365
  10. Dde server window preventing shutdown

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dde server window preventing shutdown: After the last major update, my computer upon hitting shutdown, displays a pop-up stating that "The instruction 0x00007FFFFF66CC60 referenced at 0x000000000000 the memory could not be read - Click okay to terminate" and behind the pop-up, windows is indicating that the DDE...