Windows 10: “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors +

Discus and support “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors + in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My son who is severely autistic spends his time making endless lists. Somehow his laptop (New 24th Apr17) has changed so that the instruction Buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billz, Jul 2, 2017.

1. billz Win User

“DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors +

My son who is severely autistic spends his time making endless lists. Somehow his laptop (New 24th Apr17) has changed so that the instruction Buttons are Black and the Writing on them is also black. I have managed to call up a black page for word from Office Home and Student 2007 and as below changed the colour of the typing to white but you would not want to print it. I guess the paper would be mainly black ink, also when you try to save it the title bar is still black as are the black typed letters on the black title bar.
    Then he brings it to me to fix! Whether he has altered it, or it is a fault I do not know and I guess 50-50.
    I have a suspicion it is both, having a faulty Hard Drive, because I can hear a distinct “POP” after a few seconds of showing a “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” as it starts up to an apparent normal desktop Pink screen with 18 short cuts/app tiles. As below, after having managed to either restart it, or switch it off. The pop was immediately after starting up after when the lid had been closed. Yesterday I also had a “MS. Windows- Blue- notice about checking to see what was stopping something and a countdown started and it disappeared.
    When it starts up the sound is as if the main body is flicked hard with a finger nail. A previous ACER Laptop 1 month old that this replaced did the same noise, but with a blue screen, and was said to have a faulty hard drive and Money back. Using U tube on the error code above there was a mention of Hard Drive.
    Whenever I manage to get it switched off, either by having a stab at where the power off button is supposed to be, or get restart of even force a shutdown and start as if normally. After the error message I get the “POP”.
    I have tried getting to the settings page which is now a black page headed Settings. By using this PC as a template to guess where I can move the laptop’s white laptop pointer to and I can have a stab at a black page/screen at where I am supposed to click on.
    I managed to get to a Microsoft Color Management system with a warning Triangle, but having clicked all over it all I get is a faint note sound (bong) and nothing happens.
    Any Ideas how to replace the background colour in the first place, There is nothing of value on the laptop If I have to start again.
    Can I do any of changes Using This PC The lap top has 3xUSB sockets, 1xHdmi socket, 1x ethernet cable socket, 1x disk drive, unfortunately I have not got any programmed disks to start again with. I will have a stack of blank disks somewhere. It also has blue tooth but Linking may be a problem.

:)

billz, Jul 2, 2017
Thema:

“DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors +

1. “DDE Server Windows: Explorer.exe - application error” ACER Colors + - Similar Threads - “DDE Server Explorer

2. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image: hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand i try sfc /scannowand i remove and install windows terminal three times but i still have this...
  3. DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DDE Server Window: WindowsTerminal.exe - Bad Image: hi. i have error when i run windows terminal i current try very ways to solove itDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanupDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand i try sfc /scannowand i remove and install windows terminal three times but i still have this...
  4. Windows 10 and DDE server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and DDE server: We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system...
  5. Windows 10 and DDE server

Windows 10 and DDE server: We had Workstation With Windows XP with DDE server and SCADA system Supervisory control and data acquisition works as DDE Client, it was working good and communication was very good.issue:We upgraded Windows XP to Windows 10 With the same DDE server and the same SCADA system...
  6. Windows 10 and DDE server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. DDE Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DDE Error: I am getting DDE Fatal errors when trying to open PDF documents from Outlook. Only started since the most recent upgrade .... grrr How do I fix this easily? I don't like this part of MSOffice or MS Windows. I just want to get my work done!...
  8. Dde server window preventing shutdown

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dde server window preventing shutdown: After the last major update, my computer upon hitting shutdown, displays a pop-up stating that "The instruction 0x00007FFFFF66CC60 referenced at 0x000000000000 the memory could not be read - Click okay to terminate" and behind the pop-up, windows is indicating that the DDE...
  9. DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows

DDE Server causes continual error on shutdown or restart of Windows: Every time I shut down or restart Windows I get the following error: ----------------------------- DDE Server Window: explorer.exe Application error The instruction at Dx00007FF6D6004F97 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000BB. The memory could not be read....
  10. DDE Server/ Windows Explorer\Memory Issue AGAIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DDE Server/ Windows Explorer\Memory Issue AGAIN: This on on a clean install of 1601 and upgrades on two other machines. The error came back on the clean install. On the other two, removing two programs and changing user seems to have it cleared up (so far). The error on the clean install really has me ticked off. I did a...
Tags: