Windows 10: DDL Problem

Discus and support DDL Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my computer is telling me "problem starting c:\windows\qrgrcc.qrg" it pops up every 30 min or so... is the dec it says "the specified modual cound not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoshuaShreckengaust, May 1, 2019.

1. DDL Problem

my computer is telling me "problem starting c:\windows\qrgrcc.qrg" it pops up every 30 min or so... is the dec it says "the specified modual cound not be found"??? what do I do?

:)

JoshuaShreckengaust, May 1, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 1, 2019
  3. praagna1 Win User
    Where to put the MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files?

I just installed windows 10 64-bit OS. I'm unable to open games and certain applications because of missing MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files. I installed
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, yet the issue has not been resolved.

I finally downloaded the missing files, but i don't know where to put them.

praagna1, May 1, 2019
  4. DDL Problem

Problem of missing MSVCP100.ddl

Since I have windows 10 I can't play anymore The Sims 3 because of that missing ddl, I am pretty bad with computer and really angry about this, because I've tried some stuff tat didn't work... DDL Problem :(

MorganeGaveau, May 1, 2019
Thema:

DDL Problem

1. DDL Problem - Similar Threads - DDL Problem

2. Kernel ddl erreur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel ddl erreur: Bonjour, Je souhaite installer cubase sur un ordinateur fonctionnant avec windows 11 mais rien ne fonctionne. Je n'arrive pas à saisir toutes les aides de dépannage fournies en anglais et de plus une semble indiquer de copier ce fichier depuis un ordinateur possédant une...
  3. Kernel ddl erreur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel ddl erreur: Bonjour, Je souhaite installer cubase sur un ordinateur fonctionnant avec windows 11 mais rien ne fonctionne. Je n'arrive pas à saisir toutes les aides de dépannage fournies en anglais et de plus une semble indiquer de copier ce fichier depuis un ordinateur possédant une...
  4. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  5. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  6. registration of a DDL file

7. i cant play anything on my pc because it keeps saying VCRUNTIMEDD140.ddl not found and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play anything on my pc because it keeps saying VCRUNTIMEDD140.ddl not found and...: what can i do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-anything-on-my-pc-because-it-keeps/d0470d3d-008d-4ab7-9c77-47041cf8f38f
  8. i cant play anything on my pc because it keeps saying VCRUNTIMEDD140.ddl not found and...

i cant play anything on my pc because it keeps saying VCRUNTIMEDD140.ddl not found and...: what can i do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-anything-on-my-pc-because-it-keeps/d0470d3d-008d-4ab7-9c77-47041cf8f38f
  9. Logitech options plus missing DDL file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech options plus missing DDL file?: Let me preface this by saying I'm normally a Mac user, but I was just given a laptop running windows ten. Okay, so I'm trying to install Logitech options+ on this machine, so I can go back and forth between it and my mac, but when I try to, it says I'm missing...
  10. Fixing the problem of starting ic64.ddl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing the problem of starting ic64.ddl: [IMG]How can I fix the problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-the-problem-of-starting-ic64ddl/d1755dc8-ebe6-4770-8737-3649db5e62f6