Windows 10: de bug zip

Discus and support de bug zip in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; USER-06_12_2018_224845_38.zip Not sure I've done this properly, but can't upgrade to windows 10 as my graphics device is incompatible x 123015 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cairdeas, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Cairdeas Win User

de bug zip

USER-06_12_2018_224845_38.zip

Not sure I've done this properly, but can't upgrade to windows 10 as my graphics device is incompatible x

:)

Cairdeas, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Dec 6, 2018
  3. 7 Zip or WinRAR?

The only thing that I don't like about 7-Zip is its Windows 95-vintage graphics. Fortunately, there's a solution for that: 7-Zip Theme Manager.

• Toolbar themes - change the look of the toolbar in 7-Zip.
    • Filetype themes - change the Windows icons for archive files.
    • 90 toolbar themes and 22 filetype themes to choose from.
    • Changing the SFX-icon (self-extracting archive) is now possible.
    Be sure to grab the 2.1.1. Hotfix to mod any version of 7-Zip from 9.23 to the present release (15.12 as of the time of this post).

Static~Charge, Dec 6, 2018
  4. de bug zip

Access denied to zip file

Hi Stephanie,

The issue that you're experiencing may be due to a corrupted user profile. We have found a workaround regarding the "Access denied" error. Kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Copy the files that you want to zip.
    • Paste it in the Downloads folder.
    • From there, zip your file. You may follow the steps provided in this
      article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

de bug zip

1. de bug zip - Similar Threads - bug zip

2. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump: Its been crashing repeatedly for a while and just need to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-due-to-a-bug-scan-pasting/93c14882-1c3f-40b1-8d10-24e6093ec899
  3. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump: Its been crashing repeatedly for a while and just need to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-due-to-a-bug-scan-pasting/93c14882-1c3f-40b1-8d10-24e6093ec899
  4. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  6. Pc controller input bug need help

Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  7. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Stupid windows bugs

Stupid windows bugs: It is ridiculous that system error in blue to restart and browser error are commonly happen last few weeks. I am **** busy last few weeks and your problems **** affect to my own business. As we know that there are many bugs after your ridiculous Window update. Also, my...
  9. Windows 10 October update ZIP files overwrite confirmation bug likely to get fixed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October update ZIP files overwrite confirmation bug likely to get fixed: Windows 10 version 1809, also known as October 2018 Update was pulled by Microsoft after isolated reports of data deletion. Windows 10 October 2018 Update is under fire once again for a bug where the system does not display the ZIP files overwrite confirmation popup but it’s...
  10. Windows 10 October update bug? Overwrite confirmation is missing from ZIP files

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October update bug? Overwrite confirmation is missing from ZIP files: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) is reportedly hit by another issue where the Windows Explorer would not show the overwrite confirmation on some PCs. In some Reddit threads, users have revealed that a bug in Windows 10 version 1809 causes the overwrite...