Windows 10: De-duplicate app

Discus and support De-duplicate app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Need de duplicate a list of words with a press of a button Can windows 10 do this? How? Here's example of 1/100th of the list Life of Walter Mitty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TiynurolM, Aug 22, 2021.

1. De-duplicate app

Need de duplicate a list of words with a press of a button

Can windows 10 do this? How?

Here's example of 1/100th of the list

Life of Walter Mitty

Before Sunrise

Wild

Way

In Bruges

Motorcycle Diaries

Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of Desert

Midnight in Paris

Under Tuscan Sun

Eat, Pray Love

Darjeeling Limited

Talented Mr. Ripley

Beach

Seven Years in Tibet

Hector Search for Happiness

Up in Air

Terminal

National Lampoon’ European Vacation

Trains, Planes Automobiles

Leap Year

Big Year

EuroTrip

Couples Retreat

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Just Go With It

Inbetweeners

Exotic Marigold Hotel

Roman Holiday

Two For Road

Out of Africa

Easy Rider

Story of Weeping Camel

Walkabout

Lover

Stand by Me

Revenant

Apocalypse Now

Angels’ Share

Cast Away

Disappearance of Finbar

Hundred-Foot Journey

Life of Pi

Up

Kiki’ Delivery Service

Lion King

Unbranded

Crazy Rich Asians

Love Actually

Long Way Round

Indochine

Y Tu Mamá También

Gringo Trails

Until End of World

Baraka

Lost in Translation

Lost in Translation

Farewell

Up in Air

Tracks

How Stella Got Her Groove Back

Wild

Amélie

Under Tuscan Sun

A Good Year

Crossroads

Before trilogy

Chasing Liberty

Roman Holiday

Thelma Louise

EuroTrip

Whale Rider

Y tu mamá también

Lion

submitted by /u/TiynurolM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TiynurolM, Aug 22, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Duplicate App List

Hi, you might take a look at your 'Open With' progs here:

De-duplicate app [​IMG]

dalchina, Aug 22, 2021
  3. alex2364 Win User
    Duplicate App List

I'm on Windows 10 1909. When I go to Choose default apps by protocol and go down to TEL, it always list Skype for Business twice. Is there a way to delete the duplicate?

alex2364, Aug 22, 2021
  4. De-duplicate app

Barbara Cue, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

De-duplicate app

1. De-duplicate app - Similar Threads - duplicate app

2. Windows Photos App creates duplicate images when copy/pasting to Gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photos App creates duplicate images when copy/pasting to Gmail: Hello All,I wanted to see if I can get some assistance with an issue that I cant seem to resolve.Basically, I have a client that pastes images into a new gmail email but the images get duplicated, as if they were pasted in twice.The workflow is the user has program that opens...
  3. Windows 10 Photo App duplicating videos during production

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App duplicating videos during production: Hi Windows Support,I'm producing videos using the video editor within the Windows 10 Photos App. The Photos app is duplicating each video used onto my C: Drive, eating up space for what appears to be an arbitrary reason. How can I make the Photos app stop duplicating video...
  4. Windows 10 photos app duplicate project storyboard not showing

Windows 10 photos app duplicate project storyboard not showing: , For the week before Covid vaccination day at our long-term care community, I am doing small videos 1 per day. I have one completed for the 75th day before.. It is made up of still photos and MP4s. Some of the pieces are simply clipart 5s and an Mp4 with a blinking 5. I...
  5. Xbox App/Microsoft Store Games Missing/Unlauncheable after Duplicating/Creating New User...

Xbox App/Microsoft Store Games Missing/Unlauncheable after Duplicating/Creating New User...: Hi, I recently had to copy/create a new user account on my PC due to issues I was having with my work cloud/Citrix. I created a new User Account and copied over the relevant data/folder to this new account. I was using the Administrator account prior to this. However, when I...
  6. How can I stop the Photo app from duplicating my photos?

How can I stop the Photo app from duplicating my photos?: The Windows 10 Photos app keeps duplicating my photos. I want to stop it. It is making up to seven copies! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-photo-app-from-duplicating-my/7d7202e4-6d53-43e3-bb32-080729705723
  7. Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com

Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com: Every U.S. holiday gets listed twice. How do I stop it from showing duplicate entries for holidays? I've seen it said that this can happen if the mail app has more than one email account synced, but I assume it's talking about more than one Microsoft account. In the...
  8. Windows Apps folder is 128Gb with many duplicate folders - I NEED this space back!!!

Windows Apps folder is 128Gb with many duplicate folders - I NEED this space back!!!: So something funky is going on with my Windows install. Wondering why I was running out of space with a 512GB drive, I found that 128 Gb of that is being used in the WindowsApps folder for: MS Edge 8.5Gb, Spotify 8.5Gb, Skype 8.5Gb, GameBar 8.5Gb, Python 8.5Gb, Python 3...
  9. Duplicate copies of Windows apps

Duplicate copies of Windows apps: Just curious about why there is a copy off the list of apps below in both my program files and program files x86. They aren't massive files so its not a huge storage problem just curious about why the duplicate copies on the same drive. windows defender windows mail windows...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails: title submitted by /u/xFinal_boss6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipm85s/windows_10_mail_app_duplicate_sent_mails/