Windows 10: De-duplicate app

Discus and support De-duplicate app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Need de duplicate a list of words with a press of a button Can windows 10 do this? How? Here's example of 1/100th of the list Life of Walter Mitty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TiynurolM, Aug 22, 2021.

1. De-duplicate app

Need de duplicate a list of words with a press of a button

Can windows 10 do this? How?

Here's example of 1/100th of the list

Life of Walter Mitty

Before Sunrise

Wild

Way

In Bruges

Motorcycle Diaries

Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of Desert

Midnight in Paris

Under Tuscan Sun

Eat, Pray Love

Darjeeling Limited

Talented Mr. Ripley

Beach

Seven Years in Tibet

Hector Search for Happiness

Up in Air

Terminal

National Lampoon’ European Vacation

Trains, Planes Automobiles

Leap Year

Big Year

EuroTrip

Couples Retreat

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Just Go With It

Inbetweeners

Exotic Marigold Hotel

Roman Holiday

Two For Road

Out of Africa

Easy Rider

Story of Weeping Camel

Walkabout

Lover

Stand by Me

Revenant

Apocalypse Now

Angels’ Share

Cast Away

Disappearance of Finbar

Hundred-Foot Journey

Life of Pi

Up

Kiki’ Delivery Service

Lion King

Unbranded

Crazy Rich Asians

Love Actually

Long Way Round

Indochine

Y Tu Mamá También

Gringo Trails

Until End of World

Baraka

Lost in Translation

Lost in Translation

Farewell

Up in Air

Tracks

How Stella Got Her Groove Back

Wild

Amélie

Under Tuscan Sun

A Good Year

Crossroads

Before trilogy

Chasing Liberty

Roman Holiday

Thelma Louise

EuroTrip

Whale Rider

Y tu mamá también

Lion

submitted by /u/TiynurolM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TiynurolM, Aug 22, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Duplicate App List

Hi, you might take a look at your 'Open With' progs here:

De-duplicate app [​IMG]

dalchina, Aug 22, 2021
  3. alex2364 Win User
    Duplicate App List

I'm on Windows 10 1909. When I go to Choose default apps by protocol and go down to TEL, it always list Skype for Business twice. Is there a way to delete the duplicate?

alex2364, Aug 22, 2021
  4. De-duplicate app

Barbara Cue, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

De-duplicate app

1. De-duplicate app - Similar Threads - duplicate app

2. Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...: HiI have two system, ypthe first one is HP Notebook PC, and another system is Desktop PC.Both running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release version, and I have use the same email for Microsoft account on both systemWindows Backup is enabled on both system including DesktopWhen the sync...
  3. Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...: HiI have two system, ypthe first one is HP Notebook PC, and another system is Desktop PC.Both running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release version, and I have use the same email for Microsoft account on both systemWindows Backup is enabled on both system including DesktopWhen the sync...
  4. What are these duplicate entries in my Windows 11 app list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these duplicate entries in my Windows 11 app list?: When I open apps setting in my windows 11 control panel why I see a lot of duplicate app entries, and these are not even apps so why are they even showing up here? Following are screenshots:...
  5. What are these duplicate entries in my Windows 11 app list?

What are these duplicate entries in my Windows 11 app list?: When I open apps setting in my windows 11 control panel why I see a lot of duplicate app entries, and these are not even apps so why are they even showing up here? Following are screenshots:...
  6. how to uninstall duplicate apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall duplicate apps: my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mails are corrupt! Please access and advise! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-duplicate-apps/d1b74d4a-4b56-4d09-a815-ac52edf2e0c3
  7. how to uninstall duplicate apps

how to uninstall duplicate apps: my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mails are corrupt! Please access and advise! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-duplicate-apps/d1b74d4a-4b56-4d09-a815-ac52edf2e0c3
  8. Duplicates of the same apps appearing in "Select an App" menu and doesn't open even when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicates of the same apps appearing in "Select an App" menu and doesn't open even when I...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it seems to have worsened the issue. I want to remove the duplicate apps and be able to open the .swf file format again. Is there any fix for this? It worked the first time I installed it, but after encountering problems I...
  9. Duplicates of the same apps appearing in "Select an App" menu and doesn't open even when I...

Duplicates of the same apps appearing in "Select an App" menu and doesn't open even when I...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it seems to have worsened the issue. I want to remove the duplicate apps and be able to open the .swf file format again. Is there any fix for this? It worked the first time I installed it, but after encountering problems I...
  10. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...: Cannot find a fix in Display Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-i-have-a-small-upper-left/18f1dcfa-22e2-41b6-b401-14c3f166e864