Windows 10: Deactivate Digital license

Discus and support Deactivate Digital license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, good evening. I want to remove/deactivate my win 10 pro license, if I use cmd slmgr process only in the property page says the win is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbdurRahim.1955, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Deactivate Digital license

Hello,

good evening. I want to remove/deactivate my win 10 pro license, if I use cmd slmgr process only in the property page says the win is not activated,

but on the activation page says the window is activated with a digital license link to my acc.

On the other hand my note which I am talking about has a pre-installed home license, I upgraded it to pro with the help of Microsoft store and now I would like to remove this pro license completely and put another regular pro license, please help.

:)

AbdurRahim.1955, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

cereberus,

Interesting. You would think that the digital license for each device would remain linked to the same MSA.

As a test, if you deactivate VM1 and try to activate again with the same key or license, does it automatically get activated from MS activation servers despite the device not being listed for your MSA?

Brink, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Digital License after transfer license to new computer

Uninstalling a product key does not deactivate the license, there is actually no deactivation method. You would still need to contact support to actually invalidate the license on the old machine, so it can reactivate on the new machine.

Transferring the license is a step by step process.

First, you either remove the license from the machine by formatting it.

Install it on the new machine.

Contact chat support, then reactivate.

Where Digital license is handy is when you are still using the machine and reinstall Windows 10 and need to reactivate the license after a significant hardware change, such as a hard disk.

Learn more:

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/transfer-window...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Deactivate Digital license

Andre Da Costa, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Deactivate Digital license

1. Deactivate Digital license - Similar Threads - Deactivate Digital license

2. Deactive digital license of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactive digital license of windows 11: i apologize for cracking windows 10 in the past i used it for many months however i recently got to know it was impermissible according to my faith, however for that to be compensated i upgraded to windows 11 but idk why is it preactivated? despite of trying many methods it...
  3. Deactive digital license of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deactive digital license of windows 11: i apologize for cracking windows 10 in the past i used it for many months however i recently got to know it was impermissible according to my faith, however for that to be compensated i upgraded to windows 11 but idk why is it preactivated? despite of trying many methods it...
  4. Deactivate windows 11 digital license after removing Parallels on mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate windows 11 digital license after removing Parallels on mac: I had problems with an installaction of parallels on a MAC. I removed parallels and windows 11 with it. As I installed an updated Parallels and windows 11, windows 11 won't activate because it needs a product key or digital license. I have my Microsoft order number for...
  5. Deactivate windows digital license for good on old hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate windows digital license for good on old hardware: Hi all. I have recently bought a new computer. I managed to activate windows 11 on my new machine by linking my license to my microsoft account.I am selling the old pc but every time i do a clean install, windows activates itself as soon as it is connected to the internet,...
  6. Deactivate windows digital license for good on old hardware

Deactivate windows digital license for good on old hardware: Hi all. I have recently bought a new computer. I managed to activate windows 11 on my new machine by linking my license to my microsoft account.I am selling the old pc but every time i do a clean install, windows activates itself as soon as it is connected to the internet,...
  7. Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license: HiI am trying to deactivate the Windows10 Pro from 1 computer to use it in a new one.I login with my user which is a admin and have run the following commands:slmgr.vbs /upkslmgr -cpkyBothe commands came back with successfully removed license and Product key from registry...
  8. Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license: HiI am trying to deactivate the Windows10 Pro from 1 computer to use it in a new one.I login with my user which is a admin and have run the following commands:slmgr.vbs /upkslmgr -cpkyBothe commands came back with successfully removed license and Product key from registry...
  9. Can't deactivate Windows 10 Pro with digital license

10. Windows 10 pro digital license continually deactivates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro digital license continually deactivates: Hello, I am on Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 build 19042.870. Problem background: The laptop was purchased in China and had Windows 10 home China. In order to change the language to English I purchased Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft service and installed it with a...