Windows 10: deactivate my windows from not working laptop

Discus and support deactivate my windows from not working laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello I bought a new Dell Alienware 15m laptop with Windows home in it and I upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise, after 4 weeks the laptop failed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by YasserAmin, Jul 5, 2019.

1. deactivate my windows from not working laptop

hello

I bought a new Dell Alienware 15m laptop with Windows home in it and I upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise, after 4 weeks the laptop failed and not turn on again, I called the Dell technical support and inform me that the motherboard failed and will replace the laptop completely, am ask how I can deactivate my windows from not working laptop and activated it in my new laptop

:)

YasserAmin, Jul 5, 2019

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

deactivate my windows from not working laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

deactivate my windows from not working laptop

1. deactivate my windows from not working laptop - Similar Threads - deactivate working laptop

2. Laptop keyboard deactivating itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard deactivating itself: Hello!I have been driven crazy with this problem.I bought my laptop two years ago, with no OS, I installed Windos 10 on it and all of the asus drivers. Since the first day, the keyboard just stops working. I have not been able to discover exactly when this happeds, sometimes...
  3. Laptop keyboard deactivating itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard deactivating itself: Hello!I have been driven crazy with this problem.I bought my laptop two years ago, with no OS, I installed Windos 10 on it and all of the asus drivers. Since the first day, the keyboard just stops working. I have not been able to discover exactly when this happeds, sometimes...
  4. deactivating laptop touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deactivating laptop touchpad: I have an ASUS X555Q, but found no option to deactivate the built-in touchpad. There is an option to uninstall the device. Is that the only way available to get away from an active touchpad for this ASUS laptop? Win10 operating system...
  5. deactivating laptop touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deactivating laptop touchpad: I have an ASUS X555Q, but found no option to deactivate the built-in touchpad. There is an option to uninstall the device. Is that the only way available to get away from an active touchpad for this ASUS laptop? Win10 operating system...
  6. deactivating laptop touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop kayboard deactivated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop kayboard deactivated: Hello. My cat sat less than 5 seconds on my laptop and all keys have been deactivated. I guess he touched à hotkey. I tried to reboot laptop but now i can't login as kayboard la disabled. Pis help me...
  8. My Windows Original , Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows Original , Deactivated: my windows disabled this morning, I bought my PC already ready from the store with windows, I don't have the activation key and I don't know how to get back to normal, I already have the PC for 2 years...
  9. Deactivated Device From My Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deactivated Device From My Account: Dear MSCS I deactivated a device from my account, but am not sure what happens after I did that. I reinstalled the device for someone else while they were on holiday for me to give them and am hoping that they will be able to add their account instead on a working...
  10. Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working: Hello! My copy of Windows was deactivated on my computer, and I can't get it to reactivate. I suspect it has something to do with the Software Protection service, which I can't get to run (Error code 5: Access Denied). The product key came with the computer itself, so I don't...