Windows 10: deactivate my windows from not working laptop

Discus and support deactivate my windows from not working laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello I bought a new Dell Alienware 15m laptop with Windows home in it and I upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise, after 4 weeks the laptop failed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by YasserAmin, Jul 5, 2019.

1. deactivate my windows from not working laptop

hello

I bought a new Dell Alienware 15m laptop with Windows home in it and I upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise, after 4 weeks the laptop failed and not turn on again, I called the Dell technical support and inform me that the motherboard failed and will replace the laptop completely, am ask how I can deactivate my windows from not working laptop and activated it in my new laptop

:)

YasserAmin, Jul 5, 2019

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

deactivate my windows from not working laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

deactivate my windows from not working laptop

1. deactivate my windows from not working laptop - Similar Threads - deactivate working laptop

2. My laptop is not working...................

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is not working...................: My laptop is Sony VAIO Fit 15 SVF15A13SNB. Now I'm using windows 10 but it's too slow. I think my laptop's hard disk is crashing down from yesterday night. Whenever I was attempted to installed 8.1 os ISO image till now I'm not be able to open my laptop. so please tell me...
  3. Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working: Hello! My copy of Windows was deactivated on my computer, and I can't get it to reactivate. I suspect it has something to do with the Software Protection service, which I can't get to run (Error code 5: Access Denied). The product key came with the computer itself, so I don't...
  4. Upgraded from Home to Pro and now my Windows is deactivated

Upgraded from Home to Pro and now my Windows is deactivated: Hey There, I have recently upgraded my machine from Home to Pro edition.. (Paid AUD$169 :O) and now my windows is showing a watermark at bottom-right corner "Activate Windows"!! Why?! My operating system is legit and I bought upgrade from the Microsoft store. Looking...
  5. My Lenovo laptop has deactivated my WIN10 upgrade

My Lenovo laptop has deactivated my WIN10 upgrade: several times in recent months. Troubleshooter will no longer help activate. Nothing that the chat, nor instructions to fix this problem listed under the error code has worked. Code= 0xC004F050. Thanks for any help!...
  6. Windows Deactivation

Windows Deactivation: Everything on here says this was resolved months ago, but it seems Windows 10 still deactivates randomly, even when it comes with the device. 0xc004F012 Why? Fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivation/61842001-6862-4d01-aedf-a9c54d28154f"
  7. Windows deactivation

Windows deactivation: So, I just built a pc, installed a different version of windows and activated, and log in to a pre-existing windows account. now my windows have been deactivated, and I cant log out of the account to go back to the activated version of windows, plz help....
  8. Windows Deactivated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Deactivated: Windows 10 deactivated yesterday as I was in the middle of a Word document. The only thing that was going on that I know of was a Java Update - unless Windows was also updating. I don’t have the product key. I bought the laptop new about 5 years ago. Now the browser and other...
  9. Update has stopped my laptop from working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update has stopped my laptop from working: Hi, So my HP laptop was put onto sleep, when i opened it to use it, it was half way through an update which wasn't authorised. Despite updates constantly needing doing and slowing my computer more. Now i can log onto my computer but cannot access a single thing. Nothing...
  10. Will my laptop work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my laptop work: Hello, I have two laptops a Toshiba Satellite L70-C-13C and a Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-13X will these still work after the 1809 update. My desktop had the keyboard disabled and the screen kept going very dark. I am quite concerned, will my networking still work as after...