Windows 10: Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode

Discus and support Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Is it possible to deactive the regularly notifications from the notification-assistant? Tried many variations in the settings, but it comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Martin_S_, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Martin_S_ Win User

Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode

Hi all,

Is it possible to deactive the regularly notifications from the notification-assistant? Tried many variations in the settings, but it comes regularly. Honestly I don't understand what this messages is telling me and what the purpose is.

Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode bdd313ed-daf8-47fd-a871-0c48b31551d9?upload=true.jpg

my settings did not change something there:

Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode d8829009-13b0-47dd-9622-6206a121763d?upload=true.jpg

Thanks.

:)

Martin_S_, Mar 2, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode

1. Deactivate Notification-Assistant in full screen mode - Similar Threads - Deactivate Notification Assistant

2. Focus Assist Full Screen Mode and Mail App Conflict

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus Assist Full Screen Mode and Mail App Conflict: I like using the focus assist for gaming, watching full screen videos and work hours but I noticed it stayed on even when no parameters were being met. After some digging, I've narrowed it down that the problem is the default windows 10 mail app, which I use. If I have the...
  3. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  4. Start full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start full screen mode: Hi everyone, In win 10, ver 20h32, in the mode of "Start full screen", I want to set the app list as default for every time open start menu, what should i do? Please help. Thank you. In default, the 'Pinned app list' is shown in DEFAULT, but I want to change it to full...
  5. "Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full...

"Your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" but I'm not in full...: So I updated my laptop with the latest Windows 10 update about three days ago. Yesterday I noticed that I was getting the "your notifications will remain quiet while you're in full screen mode" in action center several times a day which has never happened to me. It pops up...
  6. Not getting notifications while in full screen.

Not getting notifications while in full screen.: [ATTACH] I've looked everywhere and keep seeing that I should change the settings for focus assist, but I've done that and nothing's changed. https://preview.redd.it/x3h101qbai951.png?width=364&format=png&auto=webp&s=0ec8ece6eded1b60b1bee29971a79c0820b98e13 submitted...
  7. Cortana stops notifications when desktop is blank [full screen mode]

in Cortana
    Cortana stops notifications when desktop is blank [full screen mode]: Hi, After a fresh install 1909, all updates when I minimize all Windows and have a blank desktop, Cortana stops all notifications because it "thinks" I'm in full screen mode. That's really annoying. Is that a known problem? Is there a solution? Thanks in advance! Maas...
  8. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  9. No audio in full screen mode

No audio in full screen mode: Intel NUC I5-4250 connected to a Samsung TV with a HDMI cable Intel HD Graphics 5000 with latest drivers installed SAMSUNG Intel Display Audio Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.471 Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98 Since the last Windows update, as soon as I watch a video (from...
  10. Full Screen Mode Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Screen Mode Question ?: Hi, Just can't seem to find the right key for this. Have a few programs that open up in the Full-Screen mode. What do I press to go back to the "normal" screen size, please ? Thanks, B. 47144

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpo deactivate after full-screen notifications