Windows 10: deactivate this stupid auto update

Discus and support deactivate this stupid auto update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HiI'm fed up with the auto-update feature that keeps rebooting the PC behind my back and waste my work.How can I deactivate this stupid ****?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by b750, Sep 16, 2021.

1. b750 Win User

deactivate this stupid auto update

HiI'm fed up with the auto-update feature that keeps rebooting the PC behind my back and waste my work.How can I deactivate this stupid ****?

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, Sep 16, 2021
  4. deactivate this stupid auto update

After the Auto update, My Win10 is Deactivated...

After the Auto update, My Win10 is Deactivated...

I buy My laptop about a year ago, and this happend after my update. need help pls

I also find out my preinstall cdkey's, some how not working!

averyzheng, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

deactivate this stupid auto update

1. deactivate this stupid auto update - Similar Threads - deactivate stupid auto

2. Stupid widows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid widows update: Microsoft screwed up and corrupted my registry. I am no longer able to locate my folders and files. All downloads are hidden, whyyy? My business is totally damaged. Can I sue microsoft? I spent hours trying to fix and trying to locate my files but this stupid windows is going...
  3. Stupid widows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stupid widows update: Microsoft screwed up and corrupted my registry. I am no longer able to locate my folders and files. All downloads are hidden, whyyy? My business is totally damaged. Can I sue microsoft? I spent hours trying to fix and trying to locate my files but this stupid windows is going...
  4. Stupid widows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 - Unable to deactivate update AUTO RESTART

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Unable to deactivate update AUTO RESTART: I have attempted to go to 1 Settings -> Updates & Security -> Advanced options - There is no option to disable updates.I tried 2 Win-Key - R - > services.msc -> Windows Update -> Properties -> Startup type -> Disabled - Updates still re-activateI tried3 Win-Key -> gpedit.msc...
  6. Windows 10 - Unable to deactivate update AUTO RESTART

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Unable to deactivate update AUTO RESTART: I have attempted to go to 1 Settings -> Updates & Security -> Advanced options - There is no option to disable updates.I tried 2 Win-Key - R - > services.msc -> Windows Update -> Properties -> Startup type -> Disabled - Updates still re-activateI tried3 Win-Key -> gpedit.msc...
  7. Windows 10 - Unable to deactivate update AUTO RESTART

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stupid MS updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stupid MS updates: Every time MS updates my computer, it and my printer get disconnected; the computer no longer recognizes the printer. This time, updating printer drivers had no effect. I tried every online solution. Wasted time. And now, MS no longer offers phone support. It seems I have no...
  9. UPDATE STUPIDITY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE STUPIDITY: I have tried many ways to get the update assistant to accept the fact that there is no space to had on C drive it does not accept that FACT and go on to use an external USB Drive. What does it want from me ???????...
  10. The stupid update 1607

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The stupid update 1607: So i just updatet my computer to the new update 1607 It was smooth update no problems, until I logged in waited a few seconds. Then clicked on google chrome. And right there it started freezing on me. Never happens before, I restart and waited few minutes logged in and BAM...