Windows 10: Deactivate win 11 s.

Discus and support Deactivate win 11 s. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to deactivate win 11 s and run win 11 home. When I get so far I'm asked to log-in as guardian, I do and screen goes back to question again, over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by victor1244, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Deactivate win 11 s.

Trying to deactivate win 11 s and run win 11 home. When I get so far I'm asked to log-in as guardian, I do and screen goes back to question again, over and over. Any help for me except to return the computer, just got it today?

:)

victor1244, Apr 19, 2024

2. i cannot upgrade to win 11 pro and cannot deactivate s mode

hi

i hope this finds you well.

i just upgraded to win 11 and cannot upgrade to win 11 pro. I am also unable to deactivate the S mode.

Amir Rezvanimoghadam, Apr 19, 2024
  3. Trying to connect to a printer that is physically on a Win 10 computer from a Win 11 computer to no avail.

Hello Geldman,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble connecting to your printer. Since you’ve already tried the solutions suggested on the internet, here are a few more things you can try:

1. Make sure that the printer is shared on the Win 10 computer. To do this, go to the printer properties on the Win 10 computer and check the box next to “Share this printer” in the Sharing tab.
    2. Ensure that the printer is visible to other devices on the network. To do this, go to the printer properties on the Win 10 computer and check the box next to “List in the directory” in the Sharing tab.
    3. Try disabling any firewalls or antivirus software temporarily on both the Win 10 and Win 11 computers to see if that resolves the issue.
    4. Check if the printer is compatible with Windows 11. You can check the manufacturer’s website for the latest drivers and software for your printer.
    5. Try connecting the printer to a different USB port on the Win 10 computer.
    6. If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting the printer to its default settings and then setting it up again.
    I hope one of these solutions works for you,

Fathia A

Fathia Abukar, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Norton Win User

Deactivate win 11 s.

WCG-TPU 9th Birthday Challenge (11/16-11/22/2013)- Join us/Crunch/Win Stuff

LAST CALL! *Wink Deactivate win 11 s. ;)

PRIZES SHOULD START FLOWING IN ABOUT AN HOUR!

The list(s) of prize entrants should be posted shortly so keep an on this thread to make sure your name is on there *Smile Deactivate win 11 s. :)

Please refer to the two previous posts if your name isn't on one of the lists:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-crunch-win-stuff.194389/page-17#post-3022551

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-crunch-win-stuff.194389/page-17#post-3022597

Norton, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Deactivate win 11 s.

1. Deactivate win 11 s. - Similar Threads - Deactivate

2. unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer: I purchased 2 Windows 7 licenses many years back in physical form and have been able to continue using them through several computer upgrades/replacements through Windows 10. In fact, I still have the physical box, disc with shiny holographic print, and license key printed on...
  3. unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer: I purchased 2 Windows 7 licenses many years back in physical form and have been able to continue using them through several computer upgrades/replacements through Windows 10. In fact, I still have the physical box, disc with shiny holographic print, and license key printed on...
  4. unable to move Windows product key from old deactivated computer to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...

Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...: I change my phone number in my Microsoft account since my old phone number is already deactivated/broken.And is it normal to wait for 30 days for it to totally change the phone number in my Microsoft account?...
  6. Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...: Does changing phone number/security info in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my windows 11 digital license linked to my Microsoft account?...
  7. Deactivated Windows, Firewall can't be accessed, etc. Multiple problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivated Windows, Firewall can't be accessed, etc. Multiple problems: Hi all, this is my first time posting here so please bear with me. I will be very specific with what happened and how I discovered these problems one by one.I am unable to attach photos so I'll add an imgur link for you to see the error messages.Images Link:...
  8. Deactivated Windows, Firewall can't be accessed, etc. Multiple problems

Deactivated Windows, Firewall can't be accessed, etc. Multiple problems: Hi all, this is my first time posting here so please bear with me. I will be very specific with what happened and how I discovered these problems one by one.I am unable to attach photos so I'll add an imgur link for you to see the error messages.Images Link:...
  9. deactivated monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deactivated monitors: This very annoying that update which should save energy EU directiv deactivates constatntly monitors which will not start after end of session or sleep modus. Can you see on this issue and fix this?...
  10. deactivated monitors

deactivated monitors: This very annoying that update which should save energy EU directiv deactivates constatntly monitors which will not start after end of session or sleep modus. Can you see on this issue and fix this?...