Windows 10: deactivated after almost 7 years

Discus and support deactivated after almost 7 years in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so this issue started like 4 days ago when it suddenly I got the watermark Activate windows and a punch on different errors. The first error was about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SnSi2009, Oct 29, 2020.

1. SnSi2009 Win User

deactivated after almost 7 years

so this issue started like 4 days ago when it suddenly I got the watermark Activate windows and a punch on different errors. The first error was about permission denied and contact administrator, but this one is gone now. I tried a lot of solution like:

1- troubleshoot in Activation

2-troubleshoot network button Also, tried to change my DNS server to 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4

3- commands to some commands to reactivate Slmgr.vbs /ato which gave me 0x8007232b

4- tried a lot of stuff I forgot about it

5- reset the PC which now I regret it as my Microsoft office is gone and I don't know if the license for it is gone too

now the error is stuck on 0x8007232b

here is some screenshot if it will help

deactivated after almost 7 years 4a334e95-7585-4b83-946d-b6fb787bc472?upload=true.png

deactivated after almost 7 years 3afbec68-1973-49c0-8b68-6567d439643f?upload=true.png

deactivated after almost 7 years 9bbcba7c-33de-4d9d-8c65-fe170c4e9a41?upload=true.png

I'm Really not sure about it I tried to get on contact with Microsoft by Phone from the app Get Help but 0 luck

please some guide me to this issue it is driving me insane.

Note: it was an upgrade from windows 7 to 10 pro

Regards,

Omar

:)

SnSi2009, Oct 29, 2020

2. How to deactivate Tritter Account

To deactivate your account:

• Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
    • Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
    • Read the account deactivation information. Click Okay, fine, deactivate account.
    • Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.

Deactivating your account | Twitter Help Center

Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 deactivated itself after update

I bought the windows Pro last year and the code is valid until the recent windows update and now this is showing that my Windows is deactivated.

Please help. I followed the steps and tried to call the phone number that shows up when you search using the
    SLUI 04 and there seems to be a dead number and the call does not go through.

This product key was on the back of windows 10 Pro DVD that i bought and shamefully now windows says that this key is not for Windows 10 pro. how is this possible?

Please suggest steps to get this resolved. other than the ones you already mentioned here.

Thank you.

VijayaGopu, Oct 29, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

deactivated after almost 7 years [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. deactivated after almost 7 years - Similar Threads - deactivated almost years

2. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows deactivated after update, will not reactivate, upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 years ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated after update, will not reactivate, upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 years ago: I have a Win 10 machine that was upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 many years ago. After a recent update, the Win 10 install has become deactivated. The valid Win 7 product key is not working to reactivate Windows. There have been no hardware changes in years. This is the output...
  6. Windows deactivated after update, will not reactivate, upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 years ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows deactivated after update, will not reactivate, upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 years ago: I have a Win 10 machine that was upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 many years ago. After a recent update, the Win 10 install has become deactivated. The valid Win 7 product key is not working to reactivate Windows. There have been no hardware changes in years. This is the output...
  7. Windows deactivated after update, will not reactivate, upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 years ago

8. Having issue with my almost 7 years loptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having issue with my almost 7 years loptop.: Having issues with my almost 8 y.r loptop. I was about to do my school works. It suddenly sign out I was confused so I thought it was nothing but the background change all my files are gone . It's like it restored itself. I saw where my files is so I put it on my desktop...
  9. Random BSOD after 7 years of stability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD after 7 years of stability: Today during a Webex meetings call I got a BSOD after several years of having no BSOD. No hardware changes in recent time and at least no software changes today. Thanks in advance for your help! Windows Version: 2004 OS build: 19041.610 ALEX-PC-(2020-11-04_10-00-38).zip...
  10. Windows 10 Deactivating after 7 months

Windows 10 Deactivating after 7 months: Hello Microsoft community, so I've seen a few posts about this, and I have a bit of a special case. So a few months ago, I got a computer from a friend who previously had Windows 7 on it and later upgraded it to 10. When I got it, I factory reset it, and linked the license...