Windows 10: Deactivated Device From My Account

Discus and support Deactivated Device From My Account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear MSCS I deactivated a device from my account, but am not sure what happens after I did that. I reinstalled the device for someone else while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Deactivated Device From My Account

Dear MSCS

I deactivated a device from my account, but am not sure what happens after I did that.

I reinstalled the device for someone else while they were on holiday for me to give them and am hoping that they will be able to add their account instead on a working device.

I did not want to request their details so used mine instead to make sure that the device was up and running.

I just want to guide them by phone or text if necessary.

Could someone please guide me!

I look forward to your replies

Yours sincerely

JT Valerie

:)

Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Mar 15, 2020

2. How to deactivate Tritter Account

To deactivate your account:

• Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
    • Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
    • Read the account deactivation information. Click Okay, fine, deactivate account.
    • Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.

Deactivating your account | Twitter Help Center

Andre Da Costa, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Deactive account on device

I want to deactive account on a device that I am selling. I have it activated on my new device.

DebbieMortinson, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Deactivated Device From My Account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Deactivated Device From My Account

1. Deactivated Device From My Account - Similar Threads - Deactivated Device Account

2. Asked To Deactivate My Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Asked To Deactivate My Account: Dear MSCSI have just received this email in my junk box.Is it something that I should worry about?I have a made a screenshot of the post and the heading address attached.I believe this is the first time I have seen this type of scareware....
  3. Account suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Account suddenly deactivated: Hi,I have had the same MacBook Pro since 2016. I've never had an issue using Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. before an hour ago. Suddenly I'm being told that my account is not activated and when I try to sign in to activate it, I'm told I have no account. I do not have any more...
  4. finding bitlocker key from a deactivated microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    finding bitlocker key from a deactivated microsoft account: GreetingsI have a dell inspiron,which was set by my company.Apparently the miscrosoft account was my company email address,which does not exist as I resigned and I continued to use the laptop for 2 more years.now it asks for a bitlocker key which I dont have.what is the...
  5. Bluetooth Device Deactivates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Device Deactivates: Hello,The Bluetooth device on my PC keeps on deactivating where the Bluetooth icon disappears from the notification sidebar, troubleshooting Bluetooth problems in Settings would give a no Bluetooth device found message although the laptop should have Bluetooth, and the device...
  6. Windows account deactivation

Windows account deactivation: Hi Can anyone explain to me why a windows account is deactivated after 180 of inactivity? I wanted to know if its possible to extend the amount of time that can lapse before an account is deactivated? If this is possible can this be done on an individual level or would it...
  7. Deactivated Device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deactivated Device: my chromebook was deactivated and I need it reactivated please help. I dont know how this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivated-device/5e819c51-f985-409a-8832-7ac2c6a6a32f
  8. Resolved - Device linked to account deactivated by mistake

Resolved - Device linked to account deactivated by mistake: Hi, I've just updated major components in my PC. I've made a fresh install of windows but could not find the install key as I use a pendrive to install it and have misplaced the disk. Havent used disk drives for years now. My understanding was that the license was linked...
  9. Device linked to account deactivated by mistake

Device linked to account deactivated by mistake: Hi, I've just updated major components in my PC. I've made a fresh install of windows but could not find the install key as I use a pendrive to install it and have misplaced the disk. Havent used disk drives for years now. My understanding was that the license was linked...
  10. Account deactivation

Account deactivation: I created a second Microsoft Account and want to delete the first one. How can I do this? There is no link to click on to let me deactivate the first account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-deactivation/4046aaed-3813-4de1-8fb8-3011b27e4bfb