Windows 10: Deactivated Device

Discus and support Deactivated Device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my chromebook was deactivated and I need it reactivated please help. I dont know how this happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jamielea3464, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Deactivated Device

my chromebook was deactivated and I need it reactivated please help. I dont know how this happened

:)

Jamielea3464, Sep 19, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 19, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Deactivated Device

Deactive account on device

I want to deactive account on a device that I am selling. I have it activated on my new device.

DebbieMortinson, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Deactivated Device

1. Deactivated Device - Similar Threads - Deactivated Device

2. Can i install a windows 10 oem on new motherboard if i deactivate it first on older device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i install a windows 10 oem on new motherboard if i deactivate it first on older device: So i have bought windows 10 OEM and I am curious if I can change the device without buying the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-windows-10-oem-on-new-motherboard/e918c167-d667-422c-b480-570e42c7efc1
  3. Can i install a windows 10 oem on new motherboard if i deactivate it first on older device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i install a windows 10 oem on new motherboard if i deactivate it first on older device: So i have bought windows 10 OEM and I am curious if I can change the device without buying the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-windows-10-oem-on-new-motherboard/e918c167-d667-422c-b480-570e42c7efc1
  4. Can i install a windows 10 oem on new motherboard if i deactivate it first on older device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. preowned device running windows 11. security was deactivated, specifically kernnel mode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    preowned device running windows 11. security was deactivated, specifically kernnel mode...: My wifi 6 driver has error reports and device security, specifically kernnel mode hardware enforced stack protection was turned off. so i started reading events logs and somethings were alarming such as certain guest processes being granted root access, several events that...
  6. preowned device running windows 11. security was deactivated, specifically kernnel mode...

preowned device running windows 11. security was deactivated, specifically kernnel mode...: My wifi 6 driver has error reports and device security, specifically kernnel mode hardware enforced stack protection was turned off. so i started reading events logs and somethings were alarming such as certain guest processes being granted root access, several events that...
  7. How to deactivate serial number from older device and activate in new. Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deactivate serial number from older device and activate in new. Windows Server 2022: I bought Windows Server 2022 as account for business with domain onmicrosoft. I Activated Windows with key and all worked fine. But now i have problem. My SSD was damaged and was replaced with a new one. Now after installing Windows, when I try to activate, I see the message:...
  8. How to deactivate serial number from older device and activate in new. Windows Server 2022

How to deactivate serial number from older device and activate in new. Windows Server 2022: I bought Windows Server 2022 as account for business with domain onmicrosoft. I Activated Windows with key and all worked fine. But now i have problem. My SSD was damaged and was replaced with a new one. Now after installing Windows, when I try to activate, I see the message:...
  9. How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?

How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?: I didn't use a credit card when I bought the license online. I can't seem to use my product key to activate Office. I tried calling MS Office support, but I received a terrible response as my call was simply forwarded from one person to another....
  10. How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I deactivate or reset my Office 2016 product key across all devices?: I didn't use a credit card when I bought the license online. I can't seem to use my product key to activate Office. I tried calling MS Office support, but I received a terrible response as my call was simply forwarded from one person to another....