Windows 10: Deactivating a hp elitebook 6930p monitor

Discus and support Deactivating a hp elitebook 6930p monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello my laptop internal screen has broken and for now am using tv is there a way i can deactivate the laptop screen so i can only use the tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hadsonjoseph, May 13, 2021.

1. Deactivating a hp elitebook 6930p monitor

Hello my laptop internal screen has broken and for now am using tv is there a way i can deactivate the laptop screen so i can only use the tv

:)

hadsonjoseph, May 13, 2021

2. BSOD Windows 10 KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED on HP Elitebook 6930p

Dear ThofikhAhamad,

I've tried following the steps, but the same problem still is happening.

Everytime I tried to turn on the via keyboard the Intel WiFi Link 5100 AGN and the bluetooth device I keep receiving this error and my HP Elitebook 6930p reboot.

Please let me know.

Carlos Eduardo_CEG, May 13, 2021
  3. Pham NgocSon, May 13, 2021
  4. Deactivating a hp elitebook 6930p monitor

Audio problem while playing moies For Windows 10 in HP Elitebook 6930p

I have upgraded to windows 10 in my HP Elitebook 6930p, since then i have problem in playing sound in some movies, and sounds like garbage coming from the speakers, everything else is fine on youtube and facebook movies no issues,

just HD movies not playing audio , Kindly resolve this issue please.

Farhan Qureshi(2), May 13, 2021
Thema:

Deactivating a hp elitebook 6930p monitor

1. Deactivating a hp elitebook 6930p monitor - Similar Threads - Deactivating elitebook 6930p

2. Only one monitor working at a time on my HP Elitebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one monitor working at a time on my HP Elitebook: Hello- Hoping to get some help with an issue I'm facing.My computer recently performed a windows update and ever since, only one of my monitors will work at a time. If I plug in my monitor via thunderbolt, the display turns on and works just fine. As soon as I plug in my...
  3. Only one monitor working at a time on my HP Elitebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only one monitor working at a time on my HP Elitebook: Hello- Hoping to get some help with an issue I'm facing.My computer recently performed a windows update and ever since, only one of my monitors will work at a time. If I plug in my monitor via thunderbolt, the display turns on and works just fine. As soon as I plug in my...
  4. Only one monitor working at a time on my HP Elitebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hp Elitebook Glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Elitebook Glitching: My Hp Elitebook keep glitching for no reason. I got it fixed but it happens again and again. Is there anything I can do about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-glitching/8eeb4752-c45c-4a88-9642-25e3c91e9820
  6. Hp Elitebook Glitching

Hp Elitebook Glitching: My Hp Elitebook keep glitching for no reason. I got it fixed but it happens again and again. Is there anything I can do about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-glitching/8eeb4752-c45c-4a88-9642-25e3c91e9820
  7. I have a HP Elitebook and a HP L1950g monitor, however the monitor doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a HP Elitebook and a HP L1950g monitor, however the monitor doesn't work: I have the HP Elitebook New 2022 and a HP L1950g monitor, however input is active but there is no signal on the monitor. I have reset the resolution settings on my laptop to meet the monitor. Now when I connect, all my active desktop in the monitor and I am unable to access...
  8. I have a HP Elitebook and a HP L1950g monitor, however the monitor doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a HP Elitebook and a HP L1950g monitor, however the monitor doesn't work: I have the HP Elitebook New 2022 and a HP L1950g monitor, however input is active but there is no signal on the monitor. I have reset the resolution settings on my laptop to meet the monitor. Now when I connect, all my active desktop in the monitor and I am unable to access...
  9. I have a HP Elitebook and a HP L1950g monitor, however the monitor doesn't work

10. HP Elitebook 2560p

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Elitebook 2560p: Is there a driver for fingerprint reader for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-elitebook-2560p/6d97a867-1c29-4a4d-80ee-a4d30a66d951