Windows 10: deactivating the pause feature?

Discus and support deactivating the pause feature? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; on or under advanced there is a feature that has a drop down window and it allows you to set the date to pause windows. I don't want to use this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnWarmkessel, Jul 15, 2020.

1. deactivating the pause feature?

on or under advanced there is a feature that has a drop down window and it allows you to set the date to pause windows. I don't want to use this feature. how do I turn it off, there is no little left/right slide bar to turn it off. So I always have to default it to the next day, or sometimes when I look it is set for over a week

:)

JohnWarmkessel, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows Update/Problems Pausing Updates

HI Larry,

With Windows 10, you have the option to plan updates around your busy schedule or pause them. We suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    to schedule updates in Windows 10.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jul 15, 2020
  3. How to deactivate Tritter Account

To deactivate your account:

• Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
    • Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
    • Read the account deactivation information. Click Okay, fine, deactivate account.
    • Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.

Deactivating your account | Twitter Help Center

Andre Da Costa, Jul 15, 2020
  4. RichSH56 Win User

deactivating the pause feature?

My Windows 10 dose not have UPDATE PAUSE

I can go through all steps to pause updates , but , pause update step dose not appear. There is no pause update when searching either.

RichSH56, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

deactivating the pause feature?

1. deactivating the pause feature? - Similar Threads - deactivating pause feature

2. audio and video are not synced. is there a pause sync feature ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio and video are not synced. is there a pause sync feature ?: audio and video are not synced https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video-are-not-synced-is-there-a-pause/eb075dff-d26d-4c73-ac64-dabdd11908eb
  3. Activate and deactivate features not loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate and deactivate features not loading: I want to activate direct play on my windows 10 laptop. When I want to open the Activate and deactivate windows features menu it just tells me to wait infinitely. I also tried to do it through a windows powershell, where the command doesn’t do anything. Is there any fix for...
  4. Updates and the Pause feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates and the Pause feature: Hi Why is there a pause feature for updates? I don't understand the reasoning behind that? When an update comes through I want to do the update. Thanks Pati Riley...
  5. How to disable windows update pause feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable windows update pause feature: I accidentally clicked the windows pause button. But I am interested to get the updates whenever Microsoft releases it. Is there any procedure to enable my daily updates...
  6. The Strange Case of the Missing Pause Feature Update Setting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The Strange Case of the Missing Pause Feature Update Setting: This has been discussed in another thread, but I came across some strange issues with this in trying to get the "Pause Feature Updates" setting to come back after the update to v1903. There appears to be three different methods (if you have Win10 Pro) of setting this pause...
  7. Windows 10 Updates Are Ignoring the Pause Updates Feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Updates Are Ignoring the Pause Updates Feature: Three times now when I have my computer set to Pause Updates, Windows 10 keeps bypassing it then sneaking in bad updates. What is the point of pausing updates if Windows 10 is going to keep ignoring my request. I am trying to finish a project uploading large files then the...
  8. Auto pause feature does not work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto pause feature does not work on Windows 10: When I pull out one or both AirPods, the music does not pause. Is there a way to enable this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-pause-feature-does-not-work-on-windows-10/32c063d4-539f-41de-b594-cf769019d418
  9. I don't see the pause updates feature

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't see the pause updates feature: http://windows.intowindows.netdna-cd...Windows-10.png i'm on Windows pro though? *sarc 87913
  10. Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Pause Updates Feature of Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows Update keeps Windows 10 updated by downloading and installing the latest updates, drivers, and hotfixes released by...