Windows 10: "Deactivation" of "Antispyware"

Discus and support "Deactivation" of "Antispyware" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently, but not every time, when I start my laptop I get a pop up in the bottom right corner saying I have deactivated Antispyware and am now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xlimey92, Jul 4, 2019.

1. xlimey92 Win User

"Deactivation" of "Antispyware"

Recently, but not every time, when I start my laptop I get a pop up in the bottom right corner saying I have deactivated Antispyware and am now vulnerable to malware. It does not say do anything to correct this situation, as would, I presume, a hacker would want me to do. I have Norton 360 antivirus loaded. Neither Norton nor Windows say I am vulnerable to anything. Should I be worried?

:)

xlimey92, Jul 4, 2019

2. How to deactivate Tritter Account

To deactivate your account:

• Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
    • Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
    • Read the account deactivation information. Click Okay, fine, deactivate account.
    • Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.

Deactivating your account | Twitter Help Center

Andre Da Costa, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Theo1956 Win User
    Deactivate writing field in touchscreens!

Hi Sangeeta,

Thankful for your quick response, i have try the steps that you suggested but without result.

There is no way to deactivate the writing field with any option in Windows.

When i use my pen it's appears, when i use my fingers the keyboard appears.

I think the only solution is a change in the registry or waiting for an update from Microsoft himself that give the user the possibility to make the final choice instead every time again 3 steps to have a keyboard.

Best regards,

Theo

Theo1956, Jul 4, 2019
  4. "Deactivation" of "Antispyware"

Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?

If you upgraded to Win10 with MBAM installed, it's very possible that the OS upgrade messed up something with MBAM.
    (It was/is M$ "best practices" to temporarily uninstall your AV, AM and other security programs before upgrading to Win10, to minimize the chance of such corruption.)

Either way, for starters, I suggest a proper, clean MBAM reinstall.
    I suggest carefully following ALL of the steps here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x.
    Pointers:
    • Please be sure you have your license info handy before you start
    • Please be sure to deactivate your account before you uninstall (dashboard > "my account" > "deactivate")
    • Please be sure to reboot when prompted by the removal tool
    • It's a good idea to reboot again after the reinstall

Please let us know if that resolves your issue.

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

"Deactivation" of "Antispyware"

1. "Deactivation" of "Antispyware" - Similar Threads - Deactivation Antispyware

2. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  3. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  5. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

7. Windows keeps deactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps deactivating: Every couple of days or so there's no pattern that I can see I get a text in the bottom corner of my Windows desktop saying my copy is not activated. I hit the troubleshoot button and 2 seconds later it's activated again. Why does this keep happening?...
  8. Windows keeps deactivating

Windows keeps deactivating: Every couple of days or so there's no pattern that I can see I get a text in the bottom corner of my Windows desktop saying my copy is not activated. I hit the troubleshoot button and 2 seconds later it's activated again. Why does this keep happening?...
  9. Deactivate win 11 s.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate win 11 s.: Trying to deactivate win 11 s and run win 11 home. When I get so far I'm asked to log-in as guardian, I do and screen goes back to question again, over and over. Any help for me except to return the computer, just got it today?...
  10. Deactivate win 11 s.

Deactivate win 11 s.: Trying to deactivate win 11 s and run win 11 home. When I get so far I'm asked to log-in as guardian, I do and screen goes back to question again, over and over. Any help for me except to return the computer, just got it today?...