Windows 10: deactive blutooth

Discus and support deactive blutooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi The Bluetooth power-off button goes off every now and then, and Bluetooth devices are cut off! Please help fix this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amirhosseinrezaei, Dec 18, 2019.

1. deactive blutooth

Hi
    The Bluetooth power-off button goes off every now and then, and Bluetooth devices are cut off!
    Please help fix this problem.

:)

amirhosseinrezaei, Dec 18, 2019

2. Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Dec 18, 2019
  3. MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES MY BLUTOOTH DRVIVE VERSION-Intel-3160-7260-3165-7265-8260-8265-Bluetooth-Driver_66VRV_WIN_20.10.0.0_A00

JAY RAM KUMARMUKHIYA, Dec 18, 2019
  4. deactive blutooth

Windows 10 blutooth audio not streaming to Showermate blutooth speaker!

I've an older tiny Blutooth USB adapter which installed fine with generic windows driver. I paired Blutooth speaker called Showermate, however no audio is streaming to the device even though they are paired.

I tried to update blutooth driver and it said the best driver is already installed.

I also tried removing the device in computer, both the blutooth adapter and also the blutooth device in the setting.

I had to reinstall Windows 10.

I was able to stream audio via blutooth device before, but now I can't do it. I don't know why!

When I went to Device Manager in Windows, the manufacturer of the tiny USB Blutooth adapter is Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.

Windows10 Blutooth, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

deactive blutooth

1. deactive blutooth - Similar Threads - deactive blutooth

2. Bluetooth deactivated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth deactivated: I am new to windows 10. Somehow the Bluetooth got deactivated. I can’t connect the speakers anymore. The switch to turn on the Bluetooth is nowhere to be found. Is it a driver problem? Or how can I have access to Bluetooth again? submitted by /u/Nikeli [link] [comments]...
  3. Unplugged a deactivated harddrive & pc now wont start & shows me error oxc000000f

Unplugged a deactivated harddrive & pc now wont start & shows me error oxc000000f: Hi, like title says, i have a win 8 cd in the cd rom but i cannot get the pc to start that install, My motherboard is msi Z77A-G45 I cannot figure out how to boot the win 8 cd, please help me solve this issue submitted by /u/philruppmobile [link] [comments]...
  4. Accessing Windows 10 Education after email deactivation?

Accessing Windows 10 Education after email deactivation?: My old college email was linked to my Windows account and after the email was deactivated today, I am no longer able to access that account. I was able to log in using a local account but I still want to access my main account. Is it possible to change or remove the email...
  5. Changed motherboard and CPU and now windows is deactivated?

Changed motherboard and CPU and now windows is deactivated?: I had heard of this issue before, but now it's happened to me. I've tried contacting microsoft about it, but every time I call the support number, I'm on hold for 30+ minutes and then I get the "Would you like us to call you back when someone is available" automated line. I...
  6. Windows 10 Deactivated after hardware change

Windows 10 Deactivated after hardware change: I changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM yesterday and as I expected Windows 10 was deactivated. I do not have a key, it was activated automatically after upgrading from Windows 7 before but now that happened. I tried the troubleshooter, it didn't do anything. Is there anything...
  7. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  8. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  9. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick star

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick star: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  10. How to deactivate windows 10 for good?

How to deactivate windows 10 for good?: I deactivated and it reactivated on it's own, I didn't reinstall windows or anything, it just randomly became activated again. People say it's hardware binding (I don't use email for log in). Any sure way to remove key for good? submitted by /u/eximius- [link]...