Windows 10: deactive blutooth

Discus and support deactive blutooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi The Bluetooth power-off button goes off every now and then, and Bluetooth devices are cut off! Please help fix this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amirhosseinrezaei, Dec 18, 2019.

1. deactive blutooth

Hi
    The Bluetooth power-off button goes off every now and then, and Bluetooth devices are cut off!
    Please help fix this problem.

:)

amirhosseinrezaei, Dec 18, 2019

2. Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Dec 18, 2019
  3. MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES MY BLUTOOTH DRVIVE VERSION-Intel-3160-7260-3165-7265-8260-8265-Bluetooth-Driver_66VRV_WIN_20.10.0.0_A00

JAY RAM KUMARMUKHIYA, Dec 18, 2019
  4. deactive blutooth

Windows 10 blutooth audio not streaming to Showermate blutooth speaker!

I've an older tiny Blutooth USB adapter which installed fine with generic windows driver. I paired Blutooth speaker called Showermate, however no audio is streaming to the device even though they are paired.

I tried to update blutooth driver and it said the best driver is already installed.

I also tried removing the device in computer, both the blutooth adapter and also the blutooth device in the setting.

I had to reinstall Windows 10.

I was able to stream audio via blutooth device before, but now I can't do it. I don't know why!

When I went to Device Manager in Windows, the manufacturer of the tiny USB Blutooth adapter is Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.

Windows10 Blutooth, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

deactive blutooth

1. deactive blutooth - Similar Threads - deactive blutooth

2. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  3. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  5. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

7. Windows keeps deactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps deactivating: Every couple of days or so there's no pattern that I can see I get a text in the bottom corner of my Windows desktop saying my copy is not activated. I hit the troubleshoot button and 2 seconds later it's activated again. Why does this keep happening?...
  8. Windows keeps deactivating

Windows keeps deactivating: Every couple of days or so there's no pattern that I can see I get a text in the bottom corner of my Windows desktop saying my copy is not activated. I hit the troubleshoot button and 2 seconds later it's activated again. Why does this keep happening?...
  9. Deactivate win 11 s.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate win 11 s.: Trying to deactivate win 11 s and run win 11 home. When I get so far I'm asked to log-in as guardian, I do and screen goes back to question again, over and over. Any help for me except to return the computer, just got it today?...
  10. Deactivate win 11 s.

Deactivate win 11 s.: Trying to deactivate win 11 s and run win 11 home. When I get so far I'm asked to log-in as guardian, I do and screen goes back to question again, over and over. Any help for me except to return the computer, just got it today?...