Windows 10: Dead by Daylight account

Discus and support Dead by Daylight account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello dear microsoft Team, I would like toask if it is possible to transfer my Xbox One Dead by Daylight data to my pc if I downloaded the game over... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaschidYagudin, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Dead by Daylight account

Hello dear microsoft Team,

I would like toask if it is possible to transfer my Xbox One Dead by Daylight data to my pc if I downloaded the game over the same account in the microsoft store?

Thanks in advance

:)

RaschidYagudin, Mar 9, 2021

2. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

Dead by Daylight account [​IMG]

Dead by Daylight account [​IMG]

Requested pictures for A & B.
    Added link to text file to previous post

Toxictides00, Mar 9, 2021
  3. NP119 Win User
    Dead by Daylight

Hi

I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have
    to press space bar. Then your back to signed out of your profile again and cant move on.

I have downloaded the latest update.

NP119, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Dead by Daylight account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Dead by Daylight account

1. Dead by Daylight account - Similar Threads - Dead Daylight account

2. Launch Error with Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launch Error with Dead By Daylight: This problem has only occured the other day which is why I'm very confused and worried. All of my other steam games that I have tested all work and correctly boot up. However, when I loaded up Dead by Daylight for a minute, before closing out the game and playing a different...
  3. Launch Error with Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Launch Error with Dead By Daylight: This problem has only occured the other day which is why I'm very confused and worried. All of my other steam games that I have tested all work and correctly boot up. However, when I loaded up Dead by Daylight for a minute, before closing out the game and playing a different...
  4. Dead by daylight blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead by daylight blue screen loop: A few days ago, I was playing Dead by Daylight windows 10 version. I was looking to purchase the artist pack in the windows store and as soon as i made the purchase my PC blue screened with the error system thread exception not handled. I have uninstalled the game from the...
  5. Dead by daylight blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead by daylight blue screen loop: A few days ago, I was playing Dead by Daylight windows 10 version. I was looking to purchase the artist pack in the windows store and as soon as i made the purchase my PC blue screened with the error system thread exception not handled. I have uninstalled the game from the...
  6. Dead by daylight blue screen loop

7. Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight consistently crashing

Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight consistently crashing: After every few games I play, the game will unprompted ask 'Are you sure you want to exit the game?' and then if I click no, the game continues for a little bit, then stutters a little bit, and then fully closes the game with no information. I've been kicked from multiple...
  8. Dead by Daylight

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dead by Daylight: Hi I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have to press space...
  9. Dead by daylight/ Gaming Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dead by daylight/ Gaming Services: Ok so, I've downloaded it before but it wouldn't open after I downloaded the Xbox beta app and every time and it's just with DBD it asks me to download Gaming Services. So I did? and it won't stop asking. I eventually deleted it and it says it's uninstalled but at the same...
  10. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight: I don't really have much information to go off of, will update as I learn more. TOXICITY-(2019-06-20_23-17-56).zip 135187