Windows 10: Dead by Daylight account

Discus and support Dead by Daylight account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello dear microsoft Team, I would like toask if it is possible to transfer my Xbox One Dead by Daylight data to my pc if I downloaded the game over... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaschidYagudin, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Dead by Daylight account

Hello dear microsoft Team,

I would like toask if it is possible to transfer my Xbox One Dead by Daylight data to my pc if I downloaded the game over the same account in the microsoft store?

Thanks in advance

:)

RaschidYagudin, Mar 9, 2021

2. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

Dead by Daylight account [​IMG]

Dead by Daylight account [​IMG]

Requested pictures for A & B.
    Added link to text file to previous post

Toxictides00, Mar 9, 2021
  3. NP119 Win User
    Dead by Daylight

Hi

I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have
    to press space bar. Then your back to signed out of your profile again and cant move on.

I have downloaded the latest update.

NP119, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Dead by Daylight account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Dead by Daylight account

1. Dead by Daylight account - Similar Threads - Dead Daylight account

2. why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago: why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago what did yall do to it cause you did something its only this version from the micro store and yall clearly aint gonna acknowledge anything if thats the case i want my damn money back you be...
  3. Daylight Saving Time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight Saving Time?: Hi, I live in California (Pacific Standard Time; PST). Today (November 1, 2020), Daylight Saving Time ends (move the clocks back 1 hour), yet my computer still hasn't automatically done that. This is the first time, that I can remember, where the computer didn't...
  4. MS Store and dead email account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store and dead email account: I want to download a free app, CSV Viewer and the store only puts up an old dead email account for me to log in with , even if I am already logged in with my real email address. I cannot find away round this and I DO NOT want to create a new account. I have no idea what to do...
  5. Daylight Savings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings: Windows 10 installed The first day of daylights savings in this time zone, it is 8:08pm. Check the settings as instructed. Why is this not working ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daylight-savings/ee210a25-d38a-429d-a465-375c1f189978
  6. Removing an administrator account of a dead user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing an administrator account of a dead user: For context, I was gifted a Windows 10 laptop by my mother which was used by her late husband, who has since deceased as of late December 2019. He is the soul user with administrator access on this computer, but made me a profile while he was still alive. However, as this is...
  7. Dead by Daylight

Dead by Daylight: Hi I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have to press space...
  8. Dead by daylight/ Gaming Services

Dead by daylight/ Gaming Services: Ok so, I've downloaded it before but it wouldn't open after I downloaded the Xbox beta app and every time and it's just with DBD it asks me to download Gaming Services. So I did? and it won't stop asking. I eventually deleted it and it says it's uninstalled but at the same...
  9. Daylight Savings Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings Not Working: My computer didn't automatically switch to Daylight Savings Time so i went into Settings -> Date & Time and turned on "Adjust for Daylight Savings Time Automatically" setting. It didn't change it. So I left that page and entered it again only for it to be automatically turned...
  10. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight: I don't really have much information to go off of, will update as I learn more. TOXICITY-(2019-06-20_23-17-56).zip 135187