Windows 10: Dead by Daylight

Discus and support Dead by Daylight in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NP119, Aug 24, 2020.

1. NP119 Win User

Dead by Daylight

Hi

I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have to press space bar. Then your back to signed out of your profile again and cant move on.

I have downloaded the latest update.

:)

NP119, Aug 24, 2020

2. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

Dead by Daylight [​IMG]

Dead by Daylight [​IMG]

Requested pictures for A & B.
    Added link to text file to previous post

Toxictides00, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

http://file:///E:/EFI/BOOT/MemTest86...25-203807.html
    I updated my SSD firmware, and ran the first four passes of the memtest
    Dead by Daylight [​IMG]

Dead by Daylight [​IMG]

I was unable to locate my Memory Dump, the directory you told me to look for wasn't there.
    In the meantime, do you know any other location for the dump?
    *Edit Added text files for first pass.

Toxictides00, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Dead by Daylight

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Button Grayed Out.

Hi Gary,

This issue may happen if your region or time zone doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

To check if DST is available, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Date and Time.
    • Under Time zone, check if there's any indications regarding Daylight Saving Time.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Dead by Daylight

1. Dead by Daylight - Similar Threads - Dead Daylight

2. Launch Error with Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launch Error with Dead By Daylight: This problem has only occured the other day which is why I'm very confused and worried. All of my other steam games that I have tested all work and correctly boot up. However, when I loaded up Dead by Daylight for a minute, before closing out the game and playing a different...
  3. Launch Error with Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Launch Error with Dead By Daylight: This problem has only occured the other day which is why I'm very confused and worried. All of my other steam games that I have tested all work and correctly boot up. However, when I loaded up Dead by Daylight for a minute, before closing out the game and playing a different...
  4. Xbox - Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox - Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters a supported game is required to use this feature . How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on thereSteam. I want to use nvidia filters on xbox but i can't please help...
  5. Xbox - Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

Xbox - Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters a supported game is required to use this feature . How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on thereSteam. I want to use nvidia filters on xbox but i can't please help...
  6. dead by daylight connection error code 8001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dead by daylight connection error code 8001: Hello together,I have the game via the Microsoft Store on the PC. I've got this error code 8001 after each round.It just stirs that after each round i have to finish the game via Task Manager and restart. I already contact the DbD Support as well as the Microsoft Support,both...
  7. dead by daylight connection error code 8001

dead by daylight connection error code 8001: Hello together,I have the game via the Microsoft Store on the PC. I've got this error code 8001 after each round.It just stirs that after each round i have to finish the game via Task Manager and restart. I already contact the DbD Support as well as the Microsoft Support,both...
  8. Computer keeps crashing while running Dead by Daylight game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing while running Dead by Daylight game: Whenever I try to run dead by daylight on my pc, the game will work for a few moments then my pc screen will turn black and forcefully restart itself. This only happens with Dead by Daylight, and sometimes with other games. This issue has been ongoing for over a year now and...
  9. Computer keeps crashing while running Dead by Daylight game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing while running Dead by Daylight game: Whenever I try to run dead by daylight on my pc, the game will work for a few moments then my pc screen will turn black and forcefully restart itself. This only happens with Dead by Daylight, and sometimes with other games. This issue has been ongoing for over a year now and...
  10. Computer keeps crashing while running Dead by Daylight game