Windows 10: dead laptop

Discus and support dead laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my laptop died ( a dell Inspiron 11) and i want to put it on my old computer. will the windows 10 licence carry over? or do i have to buy a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tom N AmyWoods, Dec 19, 2019.

1. dead laptop

my laptop died ( a dell Inspiron 11) and i want to put it on my old computer. will the windows 10 licence carry over?

or do i have to buy a new license?

:)

Tom N AmyWoods, Dec 19, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 19, 2019
  4. dead laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

dead laptop

1. dead laptop - Similar Threads - dead laptop

2. My laptop battery is nearly dead so why does Windows 10 still try to update when I shutdown...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop battery is nearly dead so why does Windows 10 still try to update when I shutdown...: I thought it used to be smarter than that. No? I seriously regret the day I replaced my old MacBook with a windows laptop because it’s cheaper... submitted by /u/LandarCorp [link] [comments]...
  3. 1909 just stops at restart. Dead black screen but laptop is on

1909 just stops at restart. Dead black screen but laptop is on: This morning I saw an update available, closed programs, and then activated it. It loaded x% then went black to restart, but nothing happened after. After 10-15 mins I thought it wasn't working so I turned it off with the power button then turned it back on, but it ended up...
  4. Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments).

Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZeskReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6g18y/is_my_laptop_dead_because_of_an_update_full_story/
  5. Windows 10 unable to update because a dead laptop battery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 unable to update because a dead laptop battery: The windows always force me to update my windows 10, but the problem is my laptop battery is dead, and I can't find a replacement since I had no money for it yet. but the windows keep force me to update it, I'm afraid I will unable to use my laptop at all if this keeps...
  6. Laptop with dead battery after the last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop with dead battery after the last Windows 10 update: Hello. I run a Lenovo z50 Windows 10 Laptop and the battery was working fine (approx 2 hours+) until I ran the latest update earlier this week. Since that update the battery is totally dead and will not take a charge. Has anyone else had a similar issue and is there a way...
  7. Can I transfer Windows 10 Pro license from a dead, non-working laptop to my new one?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer Windows 10 Pro license from a dead, non-working laptop to my new one?: Recently my laptop decided crash and there was no saving it. My old laptop had Windows 10 Home installed. I later updated it to Windows 10 Pro through the Windows Store. Now that my old laptop is dead, I'd like to be able to activate Windows 10 Pro on the new computer without...
  8. SSD cannot be recognized in laptop after putting HDD from dead PC

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD cannot be recognized in laptop after putting HDD from dead PC: Hello, just a quick question from a newbie on the forums, After just recently moving into a new house as of this week, I had dug out a dead Dell laptop that I had used to use last year until one day the motherboard had gotten corroded from water damage. After opening it up...
  9. Help Dell Inspiron Windows 10 Laptop Dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Help Dell Inspiron Windows 10 Laptop Dead: I just tried to turn on my Dell Laptop which was put to sleep when I closed the lid yesterday. The laptop will no longer start and there is no screen activity. The power light comes on and there is some disk activity when I press the on button to reboot but there is no...
  10. How do I upgrade windows 10 home to pro if my old laptop is dead

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I upgrade windows 10 home to pro if my old laptop is dead: Old laptop died and I cant get the key off of it to activate new computer to upgrade from home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-windows-10-home-to-pro-if-my-old/17ae4ec8-6305-4759-91f9-b43386020a77"