Windows 10: Dead Laptop

Discus and support Dead Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I'm trying to fix my mother's laptop that just stopped working about 3 weeks ago. Whenever she tried to turn it on it just sat at the preparing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BirdieJuice44, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Dead Laptop

So I'm trying to fix my mother's laptop that just stopped working about 3 weeks ago. Whenever she tried to turn it on it just sat at the preparing automatic repair screen and didn't do anything. So I was going to reinstall windows, but my question is, do I need to install the original windows version which is 8.1 or the upgraded windows 10 version?

:)

BirdieJuice44, Jul 29, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Dead Laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Dead Laptop

1. Dead Laptop - Similar Threads - Dead Laptop

2. Dead Laptop and Trying to read SSD on my Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead Laptop and Trying to read SSD on my Desktop: My laptop died. Both my desktop and my laptop are WIN10 and use the same windows account. Both accounts have admin privileges. I can see the folders when I load the ssd but the folders are empty. Help?...
  3. Dead Laptop and Trying to read SSD on my Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dead Laptop and Trying to read SSD on my Desktop: My laptop died. Both my desktop and my laptop are WIN10 and use the same windows account. Both accounts have admin privileges. I can see the folders when I load the ssd but the folders are empty. Help?...
  4. Dead Laptop and Trying to read SSD on my Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I had my laptop stolen. How do I it if location is off? And battery is dead.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I had my laptop stolen. How do I it if location is off? And battery is dead.?: I had my laptop stolen. How do I it if location is off? And battery is dead.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-my-laptop-stolen-how-do-i-it-if-location-is/a8b93b37-e3e0-46d6-a7b9-bdf673c3457d
  6. I had my laptop stolen. How do I it if location is off? And battery is dead.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had my laptop stolen. How do I it if location is off? And battery is dead.?: I had my laptop stolen. How do I it if location is off? And battery is dead.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-my-laptop-stolen-how-do-i-it-if-location-is/a8b93b37-e3e0-46d6-a7b9-bdf673c3457d
  7. I had my laptop stolen. How do I it if location is off? And battery is dead.?

8. Laptop battery 'pretends' to be dead - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery 'pretends' to be dead - Windows 11: Hi, after upgrading to windows 11 my laptop was fine for maybe a week. Then one day I turned it on and within about 15 seconds my battery went from 70 something% to 0% and my laptop would not run unless plugged in. If i unplugged it and tried to turn it on it would turn on...
  9. Laptop battery 'pretends' to be dead - Windows 11

Laptop battery 'pretends' to be dead - Windows 11: Hi, after upgrading to windows 11 my laptop was fine for maybe a week. Then one day I turned it on and within about 15 seconds my battery went from 70 something% to 0% and my laptop would not run unless plugged in. If i unplugged it and tried to turn it on it would turn on...
  10. My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop broke plain dead laptop, how can I transfer my digital license from it?: My laptop broke down last year. I have a digital license of Microsoft Pro there bought from the Microsoft store and am hoping to use that same license on my new machine. Is this possible? I've been searching for a way these past few days and nothing seems to work. I thought...