Windows 10: Dead line window 10 laptop

Discus and support Dead line window 10 laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is no power and the laptop is dead it not charging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aneesaali1, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Dead line window 10 laptop

There is no power and the laptop is dead it not charging

:)

aneesaali1, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Dead line window 10 laptop :)

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

Dead line window 10 laptop

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Dead line window 10 laptop

1. Dead line window 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Dead line window

2. Dead Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dead Laptop: So I'm trying to fix my mother's laptop that just stopped working about 3 weeks ago. Whenever she tried to turn it on it just sat at the preparing automatic repair screen and didn't do anything. So I was going to reinstall windows, but my question is, do I need to install the...
  3. Laptop Battery dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Battery dead: Hi Windows 10 A 2 fold question. I have an HP Omen Laptop and for some time now that battery refuses to charge. For long time though the computer recognized that there was a battery as it always said it had 92% charge remaining but it would not charge. So first question is...
  4. Window 10 not loading and laptop keyboard is dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 not loading and laptop keyboard is dead: I have an Acer Aspire 7250 laptop. It came with Windows 7 and i installed the free Windows 10 upgrade a few years ago. None of the keys are working, including function keys. At that time it would load Windows 10. That was the start of my problem. I did a hard shutdown and it...
  5. Dead laptop can't transfer windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dead laptop can't transfer windows 10: Dead laptop can't transfer windows 10 l didn't know you needed to add a Microsoft account to transfer digital licence. Can't get into old laptop to transfer licence to my microsft account...
  6. Dead line window 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead line window 10 laptop: My computer window Linx 10 is dead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dead-line-window-10-laptop/ba923265-4e12-4714-8739-8d5ff0035f09
  7. dead laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    dead laptop: my laptop died ( a dell Inspiron 11) and i want to put it on my old computer. will the windows 10 licence carry over? or do i have to buy a new license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dead-laptop/f2d47516-a2b7-4aa7-838e-bf1f8e4a4533"
  8. Help Dell Inspiron Windows 10 Laptop Dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Help Dell Inspiron Windows 10 Laptop Dead: I just tried to turn on my Dell Laptop which was put to sleep when I closed the lid yesterday. The laptop will no longer start and there is no screen activity. The power light comes on and there is some disk activity when I press the on button to reboot but there is no...
  9. Laptop with Windows 10 dead

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop with Windows 10 dead: My laptop running Win 10 will not turn on. When I push the Start button nothing happens except the Start button background light goes on and off 5-6 times. John...
  10. Dead/dying laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dead/dying laptop: I have a 7 year old HP laptop that has been totally bomb-proof, until yesterday. The cooling fan had been getting a bit noisy, and yesterday it finally locked up. Windows would not run without the cooling fan operating. I ordered a new fan overnight, and this afternoon I...