Windows 10: Dead PC Help

Discus and support Dead PC Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matthew M.9019, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Dead PC Help

I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting everything set up, I start getting application crashes, and BSOD. The issue is that every single stop code is different. I’ve tried sfc scan, I’ve tried chkdsk, I’ve done memory diagnostics. Nothing even completes, let alone fixes. It’s brand new, there is absolutely no reason for this behavior. I cant even provide error codes or anything, because it always says something different. I’ve done 3 clean installs of Windows, with 3 different downloads of the iso, to avoid corrupt system files. I don’t know how to proceed, but I’ve put over $2000 in this build, please help.

:)

Matthew M.9019, Jun 11, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Dead PC Help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Dead PC Help

1. Dead PC Help - Similar Threads - Dead Help

2. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  3. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  4. Help With Getting Old Product key from dead PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help With Getting Old Product key from dead PC: My old PC died, and I have a new PC now and need to activate windows.I un-linked my old PC from my account thinking it would transfer the license to my new PC but that didn't work.I don't have the email that has my product key because it was through my school email address...
  5. Help With Getting Old Product key from dead PC

Help With Getting Old Product key from dead PC: My old PC died, and I have a new PC now and need to activate windows.I un-linked my old PC from my account thinking it would transfer the license to my new PC but that didn't work.I don't have the email that has my product key because it was through my school email address...
  6. MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME: Will I LOST MY DATA??? PLEASE TELL ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-water-damage-dead-help-me/8dd903e7-28e4-46d4-b6eb-221ef22e8838
  7. MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME

MY DELL LAPTOP WATER DAMAGE DEAD HELP ME: Will I LOST MY DATA??? PLEASE TELL ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-water-damage-dead-help-me/8dd903e7-28e4-46d4-b6eb-221ef22e8838
  8. My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.

My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.: My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get any network to even show up as available. All other devices in the house are operating as expected. The affected drive is an HP laptop with windows 10 and Microsoft office 365....
  9. My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.: My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get any network to even show up as available. All other devices in the house are operating as expected. The affected drive is an HP laptop with windows 10 and Microsoft office 365....
  10. My wifi connections suddenly disappeared. I cannot get them and am dead in the water. Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming